Re: 1971 Mystic World article about Rebazar Tarzs. Who wrote it?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2007
      Thanks, Liz!

      I found this picture of Paul Twitchell with Anya
      and Frederick Foos at this site:

      http://www.geocities.com/eckcult/photos/twitch2.html

      Kind of interesting to put faces with names. The
      picture was taken a few months before Paul Twitchell
      died!

      "mishmisha9"

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2007
        Isn't "it" interesting that Paul titled a book
        "ANITYA!" And, isn't it interesting that Gail
        didn't go with Paul to his last EK Seminar.
        However, Anya did go to that seminar and
        was with Paul minutes before he died!