Does HK Pay DG's (Former 972nd LEM/Mahanta) Retirement?

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hi Liz,
      You make some good points. I wonder- What is Gross still
      getting paid per month from ECKANKAR (HK) for keeping
      his mouth shut? Shouldn't HK share this information with
      the membership? I think so! Why hide it or ignore the fact
      that people want to know the details even today! There has
      to be a settlement and monthly check to Gross right?!
      Otherwise, Darwin and company would be online attacking
      Klemp and sharing juicy little tid-bits of info on Klemp and
      his crew. The lack of such activity indicates that hush money
      is still being paid out.

      On the other hand... since DG fell from Grace AFTER 10/22/81
      could it be that he has NOW been reinstated as an ECK Master
      by the SUGMAD. Afterall, Klemp doesn't know everything about
      all of the ECK Masters, or Who they are, or of their status.
      If HK did know everything he'd know the name of that
      "Unknown ECK Master" that he has written about.

      So, Why doesn't Klemp reach out to Gross and recognize him
      as an ECK Master? Has DG Not atoned for his sins, or were they
      really Klemp's sins. DG lived Large and HK lives Small and that
      was DG's real sin because spiritual people can't disregard money
      by spending it and buying a private jet, or having an expense
      account. Hmmmmm I wonder how HK spends his money? Does
      he donate money to the local community to help others? How
      much if any? Where are the financial statements? Is there a
      reason this is not shared with the General EK Membership
      who donate their hard earned money via their Membership
      Donation, Book, CD, Audio & Video, and jewerly purchases.
      Of course these are just a few of the income sources of the
      EK org. Why not share this info at the World Wide Seminar
      to 2nds and above?

      As far as Joan becoming a FLEM or Co-LEM... well, it's still
      possible. HK can still be the Mahanta and Joan can become
      a 12th and possibly a 13th for the rest of her days. But then,
      she would be next in line to take over as the Mahanta if Klemp
      croaked (like PT) without a Male successor being named. Or,
      maybe HK has a Will (that he updates) where he does make
      a Male selection for the 974th (4th) position. Except, if Joan
      is the 974th LEM.

      Prometheus