Re: HK Lies to EK Youth - July 2007 Letter of Light

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi, All & thanks, Prometheus for posting this
      eck youth's question to the Master. I wonder how old
      he might be as it seems that eck youth are counted as
      such well into their twenties--maybe, HK assumes that
      most like him suffer from arrested development?? : )

      Anyway, just a few thoughts regarding what HK replied:

      HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
      In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
      should call their beliefs into question."

      HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
      OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

      Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
      RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
      ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
      CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

      ### I think this is really pathetic to encourage a youth
      not to engage in conversation or questions about his
      religion vs another's. I guess HK knows that this youth
      is going to be ridiculed for the craziness that is taught
      in the eck teachings, that the eck teachings do not hold
      up to scrutiny . . . and just maybe, HK realizes these
      young minds are still evolving and it is questionable if
      they have been brainwashed solidly enough to stay as
      long time members in the org.

      I attended an eck group event several years ago where
      some of the eck youth were part of the evenings
      entertainment. I thought their performance was sloppy,
      unrehearsed and without energy. In short, they were
      looking foolish up there. I didn't understand why they
      didn't put their hearts into it or seem to care . . . but
      now in retrospect, I realize they were there because of
      the parents and what they demonstrated for all to see
      is that they were not "buying" into the nutty teachings
      their parents were embracing. I rather think that these
      eck "kids" were going to cut loose once they were on
      their own. Again, no wonder, eck youth are considered
      youth going into their twenties--they have to be part
      of the chickens in the henhouse being guarded by the
      fox H.I.s!

      Really sad to grow up under so much control, with
      a nut like HK who is placing fear and a need for
      secretiveness into young minds. I regard this as being
      abuse coming from the leader of eckankar, Mr. HK!

      Also, what HK suggests to the youth has to make the
      youth feel ashamed of their beliefs in that they need to
      keep quiet! The truth behind the scenes in Eckankar is
      the dirty little secret! LOL!