Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Testing

  • Elizabeth Wickings
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007
      LOL...   Yep!

      -------Original Message-------

      From: D.R.D.
      Date: 8/2/2007 10:52:24 PM
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Testing

      Ths is a test. This is only a test.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2008
        Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
        my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
        for a spell.

        *********

        I wanted to clarify some information from page
        239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
        Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
        Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
        "step aside" in January of 1983.

        Example:

        Q: Who asked him?

        A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.

        This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
        search for the words "step aside" at:

        http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

        I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
        today called What is Real??

        http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e325e944?hl=en#

        My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
        came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
        that someone else had this experience where the
        Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
        This assumption is based on something I seem to
        remember from other information I once read. That
        it was another member or chela who told this stuff
        to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
        ience.

        I can't remember where I read about this, that it
        was someone else who had the experience and not
        Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
        this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
        the allegation originated from?

        At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
        touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
        Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
        the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
        have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.

        Does anybody know who that person was?

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
          Hello Etznab,
          No, I don't know who the person was
          who supposedly said this. Does it really
          matter who made it up? Rebazar and
          Yaubl are fictional characters! Since
          Klemp had used the EK Masters against
          Darwin perhaps DG, or a follower of his,
          thought that turn around was fair play.

          BTW - THOSE TWO along with Fubbi and
          Rami visited me a couple of days ago
          and told me that Klemp hadn't been in the
          "Order" since JUNE 1990, and they know of
          HK's "change" in plans and they're Not happy!

          Prometheus
          p.s. I'm not having trouble posting so
          it is probably your server.

          Etznab wrote:
          "I can't remember where I read about this, that it
          was someone else who had the experience and not
          Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
          this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
          the allegation originated from?"

          Found something possibly related. Beginning at
          fourth-last paragraph on following link:

          http://darwingrosstruthfile.homestead.com/DGTFitem5.html

          beginning with: On January 12, 1984 something happ-
          ened that was validated by letters to Darwin: [....]

          Etznab

          etznab@... wrote:

          > Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
          > my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
          > for a spell.
          >
          > *********
          >
          > I wanted to clarify some information from page
          > 239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
          > Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
          > Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
          > "step aside" in January of 1983.
          >
          > Example:
          >
          > Q: Who asked him?
          >
          > A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.
          >
          > This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
          > search for the words "step aside" at:

          http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

          > I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
          > today called What is Real??

          http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e
          325e944?hl=en#

          > My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
          > came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
          > that someone else had this experience where the
          > Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
          > This assumption is based on something I seem to
          > remember from other information I once read. That
          > it was another member or chela who told this stuff
          > to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
          > ience.
          >
          > I can't remember where I read about this, that it
          > was someone else who had the experience and not
          > Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
          > this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
          > the allegation originated from?
          >
          > At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
          > touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
          > Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
          > the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
          > have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.
          >
          > Does anybody know who that person was?
          >
          > Etznab

          Testing

          > Anybody else having problems posting
          >
          > to E.S.A. today?
          >

          > Etznab

        • D.R.D.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
            Stopped getting group messages
            sent to my e-mail. Testing to see
            if working again.

            Etznab
          • etznab18
            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2013
              OK. Well that post went through.

              Earlier I replied to the Correction thread (message #6705). With the following information.

              For more about plagiarism and Talbot Mundy search a.r.e. archives for keywords:

              Ref# 41391720 Mundy

              For plagiarism and paraphrase (etc.) regarding other books use keywords:

              Ref# 41391720

              http://tinyurl.com/brq3vbz