Testing

  • D.R.D.
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 7:47 PM
      Ths is a test. This is only a test.

      Etznab
    • Elizabeth Wickings
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 4:53 AM
        LOL...   Yep!

        -------Original Message-------

        From: D.R.D.
        Date: 8/2/2007 10:52:24 PM
        Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Testing

        Ths is a test. This is only a test.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2008
          Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
          my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
          for a spell.

          *********

          I wanted to clarify some information from page
          239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
          Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
          Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
          "step aside" in January of 1983.

          Example:

          Q: Who asked him?

          A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.

          This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
          search for the words "step aside" at:

          http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

          I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
          today called What is Real??

          http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e325e944?hl=en#

          My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
          came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
          that someone else had this experience where the
          Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
          This assumption is based on something I seem to
          remember from other information I once read. That
          it was another member or chela who told this stuff
          to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
          ience.

          I can't remember where I read about this, that it
          was someone else who had the experience and not
          Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
          this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
          the allegation originated from?

          At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
          touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
          Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
          the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
          have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.

          Does anybody know who that person was?

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
            Hello Etznab,
            No, I don't know who the person was
            who supposedly said this. Does it really
            matter who made it up? Rebazar and
            Yaubl are fictional characters! Since
            Klemp had used the EK Masters against
            Darwin perhaps DG, or a follower of his,
            thought that turn around was fair play.

            BTW - THOSE TWO along with Fubbi and
            Rami visited me a couple of days ago
            and told me that Klemp hadn't been in the
            "Order" since JUNE 1990, and they know of
            HK's "change" in plans and they're Not happy!

            Prometheus
            p.s. I'm not having trouble posting so
            it is probably your server.

            Etznab wrote:
            "I can't remember where I read about this, that it
            was someone else who had the experience and not
            Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
            this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
            the allegation originated from?"

            Found something possibly related. Beginning at
            fourth-last paragraph on following link:

            http://darwingrosstruthfile.homestead.com/DGTFitem5.html

            beginning with: On January 12, 1984 something happ-
            ened that was validated by letters to Darwin: [....]

            Etznab

            etznab@... wrote:

            > Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
            > my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
            > for a spell.
            >
            > *********
            >
            > I wanted to clarify some information from page
            > 239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
            > Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
            > Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
            > "step aside" in January of 1983.
            >
            > Example:
            >
            > Q: Who asked him?
            >
            > A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.
            >
            > This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
            > search for the words "step aside" at:

            http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

            > I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
            > today called What is Real??

            http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e
            325e944?hl=en#

            > My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
            > came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
            > that someone else had this experience where the
            > Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
            > This assumption is based on something I seem to
            > remember from other information I once read. That
            > it was another member or chela who told this stuff
            > to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
            > ience.
            >
            > I can't remember where I read about this, that it
            > was someone else who had the experience and not
            > Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
            > this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
            > the allegation originated from?
            >
            > At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
            > touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
            > Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
            > the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
            > have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.
            >
            > Does anybody know who that person was?
            >
            > Etznab

            Testing

            > Anybody else having problems posting
            >
            > to E.S.A. today?
            >

            > Etznab

          • D.R.D.
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
              Stopped getting group messages
              sent to my e-mail. Testing to see
              if working again.

              Etznab
            • etznab18
              Message 6 of 7 , May 7, 2013
                OK. Well that post went through.

                Earlier I replied to the Correction thread (message #6705). With the following information.

                For more about plagiarism and Talbot Mundy search a.r.e. archives for keywords:

                Ref# 41391720 Mundy

                For plagiarism and paraphrase (etc.) regarding other books use keywords:

                Ref# 41391720

                http://tinyurl.com/brq3vbz