HK: "The MAHARAJS Are Known As The Silent Ones"

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      BTW- Why doesn't Klemp list "The Nine Silent Ones" and
      "Sat Nam" in the "Spiritual Hierarchy" definition of his
      ECKANKAR Lexicon? One can, maybe, overlook some
      mistakes made early on in Klemp's (the Mahanta) reign,
      as the PT clean-up/sort-out is taking place, like mistaking
      The Maharajas as Silent Ones, but the ECKANKAR LexiCON
      was written in 1998!!! Thus, 15 years later (1983-1998)
      Klemp excludes SAT NAM, SOUL and the NINE SILENT ONES
      from the SPIRITUAL HIERARCHY (pg. 197). WHY? I guess the
      LEM/Mahanta just isn't a detail person!

      Klemp's Personal and Confidential Letter to Darwin Gross–
      September 15, 1983:

      HK]: "... of every Soul spent within the universe. All other Eck
      > Masters in the Order of the Vairagi, the Brotherhood of Eck
      > Masters, are know as the Maharaj.
      >
      > Every Maharaj is subordinate to the Living Eck Master no
      > matter whom he might be, for the Mahanta holds the ECK
      > Rod of Power… The Mahanta holds this Rod of Power until
      > he is translated into an esoteric..."

      [DG]: Harold, Please Re-read the Book 2 (S-K) of the Ninth
      for you were assisting.

      [HK]: "... position within the Order of the Vairagi somewhere
      > within the universes as a spiritual worker or greater importance.
      > Then he, too, is a member of this hierarchy where before he
      > was the head of it and responsible directly to the Sugmad.
      > THE MAHARAJS ARE KNOWN AS THE SILENT ONES….' (p.160)

      [DG]: Start issuing out the succor and get on with the Spiritual,
      Darn it.

      *[ME]: I Cannot find this quote about the "MAHARAJS, the
      SILENT ONES" in my Shariyat 1&2 anywhere! Klemp must
      have edited this out! Klemp's Eckankar Lexicon states:
      MAHARAJ - THE BROTHERHOOD OF ECK MASTERS,
      SUBORDINATE TO THE MAHANTA, THE LIVING ECK
      MASTER WHO HOLDS THE ROD OF ECK POWER (pg.131).
      How can members of the BROTHERHOOD of ECK MASTERS
      (Order of Vairagi) be the NINE `SILENT ONES!' See, this is
      more proof of Twitchell's made-up religion and scam,
      and of Klemp's cover-up by Re-editing Twitchell's works!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2007
        Here's a revisit to show that Klemp DID EDIT the original
        Mahanta's (Twitchell) ECKANKAR works. It took Klemp
        several years in the beginning to make his major rewrites
        and he still continues to do so when needed. Gross, on
        the other hand, would reprint PT's articles and works
        word for word and in their original form so that content
        or context would not suffer.

        On another note: Gross in his notation to the Personal
        and Confidential Letter (09/15/1983) that Klemp sent
        to him states that Twitchell was to be the Mahanta for
        1,000 years! Perhaps the passing of the Blue Carnation
        and the wearing of Blue Clothing like PT did (in the
        beginnings of EK) was only to Symbolize the Mahanta's
        all encompassing presence or consciousness, and that
        the LEM WAS NOT intended to be the Mahanta or even
        had the access to the consciousness of the Mahanta
        because Twitchell is still the Inner Mahanta!

        Anyway, that's one view and it seems Darwin believes it!

        Check out and compare the definitions of Maharaj from
        PT's ECKANKAR DICTIONARY and HK's ECKANKAR LEXICON.

        SEE BELOW-

        prometheus wrote:

        BTW- Why doesn't Klemp list "The Nine Silent Ones" and
        "Sat Nam" in the "Spiritual Hierarchy" definition of his
        ECKANKAR Lexicon? One can, maybe, overlook some
        mistakes made early on in Klemp's (the Mahanta) reign,
        as the PT clean-up/sort-out is taking place, like mistaking
        The Maharajas as Silent Ones, but the ECKANKAR LexiCON
        was written in 1998!!! Thus, 15 years later (1983-1998)
        Klemp excludes SAT NAM, SOUL and the NINE SILENT ONES
        from the SPIRITUAL HIERARCHY (pg. 197). WHY? I guess the
        LEM/Mahanta just isn't a detail person!

        ***
        Klemp's Personal and Confidential Letter to Darwin Gross–
        September 15, 1983:

        [HK]: "... of every Soul spent within the universe. All other
        Eck Masters in the Order of the Vairagi, the Brotherhood
        of Eck Masters, are known as the Maharaj.

        Every Maharaj is subordinate to the Living Eck Master no
        matter whom he might be, for the Mahanta holds the ECK
        Rod of Power… The Mahanta holds this Rod of Power until
        he is translated into an esoteric position within the Order
        of the Vairagi somewhere within the universes as a spiritual
        worker or greater importance. Then he, too, is a member of
        this hierarchy where before he was the head of it and
        responsible directly to the Sugmad. THE MAHARAJS ARE
        KNOWN AS THE SILENT ONES….' (Shariyat I, p.160)

        [ME]: I Cannot find this quote about the "MAHARAJS, the
        SILENT ONES" in my Shariyat 1&2 anywhere! Klemp must
        have edited this out!

        *Klemp's ECKANKAR Lexicon states (Copyright 1998, pg.131):

        MAHARAJ - THE BROTHERHOOD OF ECK MASTERS,
        SUBORDINATE TO THE MAHANTA, THE LIVING ECK
        MASTER WHO HOLDS THE ROD OF ECK POWER.

        *Twitchell's ECKANKAR Dictionary states (Sixth printing
        1986, pg.92):

        MAHARAJ - The SILENT ONES who have charge of ALL the
        UNIVERSES and THE AFFAIRS OF EACH; like all other ECK
        Masters in the Order of the Vairagi, the Brotherhood of
        ECK Masters, they are subordinate to the Mahanta, the
        Living ECK Master, who holds the Rod of Power.

        How can members of the BROTHERHOOD of ECK MASTERS
        (Order of Vairagi) be the NINE `SILENT ONES!' This is more
        proof of Klemp's cover-up by Re-editing Twitchell's works!

        As you can see... Klemp deleted he first part of PT's
        Maharaj definition. What else has been deleted and
        edited from the original Mahanta Twitchell?