HK Lies to EK Youth - July 2007 Letter of Light

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      QUESTIONS For The MASTER... ]

      Q: Dear Mahanta,

      "DOES OUR RELIGION BELIEVE IN ADAM and EVE?"

      Love, Blake

      A: by Harold Klemp

      "IN A WORD, NO."

      [ME] That's a LIE! Why not mention Adom and Ede
      and the Polaraians (the First Root Race) who lived in
      Polara, the Garden of Eden. Or the first ECK Master
      MALATI (LEX. pg. 132, Shariyat 1&2 pg. 55) who lived
      amongst the Polarians in the Garden of Eden.

      HK: "However, we would NOT want to throw OUR
      BELIEF into the face of someone whose religion
      teaches that they were the first man and woman
      on earth."

      [ME] This is because Twitchell (ECKANKAR) copied
      this religious myth/dogma too! And, It would be
      embarrassing to share this silly ECK version of this
      Creation Myth to anyone outside of the cult's influence!

      HK: "Others' beliefs are sacred to them, even as our
      faith is precious to us."

      [ME] Why is there so much emphasis on the ECK Vahana
      (missionary) effort, and to put down other beliefs. Just
      look at Klemp's comments about other religions in his
      Autobiography of a Moden Prophet on pages 385-386.
      So far HK has lied about: (1) the ECK belief in the Garden
      of Eden Myth (Adom & Ede); (2) Having respect for other
      religious beliefs. Next, among other things, HK will be
      covering up the fact that ECKists are expected to promote
      their religion.

      HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
      In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
      should call their beliefs into question."

      [ME] That certainly applies to ECKists as well. Just look
      at Cheryl Grumpyman and some of the other ECK VAHANA
      JERKS out there in la-la land that Klemp knows of and is,
      yet, afraid of correcting! They are "very touchy about
      such matters" and even cause people "a lot of trouble."
      It's like the Blind, Deaf and Dumb Leading One Another!

      HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
      OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

      Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
      RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
      ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
      CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

      [ME] This isn't a very honest or "straight forward"
      approach that Klemp is suggesting is it? What is Klemp
      really teaching young ECKists? Isn't HK teaching them:
      To be deceitful; To manipulate conversations; To avoid
      difficult questions! Also, see how HK is instructing THE
      LAW of SILENCE to be used. This is a KAL approach to
      this Spiritual Law and to the ECK "History" listed in the
      Shariyats and even in Klemp's own LEXICON! Klemp seems
      to be embarrassed by this topic... as he should be! It does
      show the tip-of-the-iceberg of the Mythand Lies regarding
      the ECK Teachings and its "History" of Lies.

      HK: "Does this give you an Idea of HOW TO HANDLE A
      STICKY SITUATION of that kind. Blake?

      [ME] Yeah, it sure gives everyone more insight into the
      Myth and Lies SRI LOSER! Just have Chelas tell non-ECKists
      you don't want to talk about THAT topic, or just give them
      the good old SILENT treatment, or shift the conversation
      to 'Sports.' JUSTASKTHEM about those Yankees! Yeah, that's
      the ticket! On the other hand, it's OK for ECKists to be
      deviant (by any means necessary) and slip DREAM TOPICS,
      or the HU, etc. into causal conversations. Don't allow other
      people to ask questions too tough for you to answer. In other
      words avoid the embarrassing truth about your phoney copy
      of a New Age religion!

      Basically, Klemp is teaching Negative Techniques to the
      ECK Youth, and ECK Parents are too influenced by their
      own Beliefs to be able to comprehend and analyze the
      depth and harm that these suggestions can cause in
      regard to long-term social development.

      Prometheus
      p.s. MY CAPS Were Added to All the Text

      According to ECK DOGMA, the Polarians are "The first
      root race which lived in Polara, the GARDEN of EDEN;
      the ADAMic Race; ADOM was the first man and EDE,
      [like in EdeN] the first woman; the beginning of the
      races of man upon Earth." [ECK LEXICON, pg. 162]

      BTW- Who did ECKANKAR's Adom's & Ede's children
      breed with? See, it's the same old religious myth with
      Twitchell's "lettering change" twist... that rascal! And,
      Klemp has no problem with this Dogma, until, he tries
      to explain it!

      Both Christainity and ECKANKAR believe in the
      Creation Myth of ADAM & EVE (Christian) / ADOM
      & EDE (ECKANKAR) and the GARDEN OF EDEN (both).
      Check out ADOM and EDE in the ECKANKAR LEXICON
      or in ECKANKAR's Holy Books the SHARIYAT-KI-
      SUGMAD BOOKS 1 & 2.

      The "Creation Museum"
      http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
        Hi, All & thanks, Prometheus for posting this
        eck youth's question to the Master. I wonder how old
        he might be as it seems that eck youth are counted as
        such well into their twenties--maybe, HK assumes that
        most like him suffer from arrested development?? : )

        Anyway, just a few thoughts regarding what HK replied:

        HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
        In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
        should call their beliefs into question."

        HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
        OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

        Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
        RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
        ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
        CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

        ### I think this is really pathetic to encourage a youth
        not to engage in conversation or questions about his
        religion vs another's. I guess HK knows that this youth
        is going to be ridiculed for the craziness that is taught
        in the eck teachings, that the eck teachings do not hold
        up to scrutiny . . . and just maybe, HK realizes these
        young minds are still evolving and it is questionable if
        they have been brainwashed solidly enough to stay as
        long time members in the org.

        I attended an eck group event several years ago where
        some of the eck youth were part of the evenings
        entertainment. I thought their performance was sloppy,
        unrehearsed and without energy. In short, they were
        looking foolish up there. I didn't understand why they
        didn't put their hearts into it or seem to care . . . but
        now in retrospect, I realize they were there because of
        the parents and what they demonstrated for all to see
        is that they were not "buying" into the nutty teachings
        their parents were embracing. I rather think that these
        eck "kids" were going to cut loose once they were on
        their own. Again, no wonder, eck youth are considered
        youth going into their twenties--they have to be part
        of the chickens in the henhouse being guarded by the
        fox H.I.s!

        Really sad to grow up under so much control, with
        a nut like HK who is placing fear and a need for
        secretiveness into young minds. I regard this as being
        abuse coming from the leader of eckankar, Mr. HK!

        Also, what HK suggests to the youth has to make the
        youth feel ashamed of their beliefs in that they need to
        keep quiet! The truth behind the scenes in Eckankar is
        the dirty little secret! LOL!