Hi, Sharon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hi, Sharon!

      I enjoyed reading your post and did a quick A.R.E. search.
      Maybe, I can copy and paste a couple of your posts that
      I found later? Anyway, in one of your posts over on A.R.E.,
      you had this link:

      http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/06/26/eckankar-scientology/

      It's an interesting article suggesting a connection between
      Twitchell and L. Ron Hubbard back in their old navy days!

      I'm rather busy right now, but hope to get back to my
      "investigating" and checking out some of your suggestions, too!

      Good luck in completing your move--that's really tough IMO!
      Moving is not one of my favorite things for sure! : )