1st LINK: 10/22/1983 H.I. Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      Hi All,
      I had to do a correction on this date for the H.I. Meeting
      involving Darwin Gross, etc.- it was 10/22/1983. Anyway,
      check out this 1st LINK (LINKS in left column) and read this
      very interesting information on early Eckankar and Klemp's
      "then" spiritual position, promises, thinking, and speech
      when compared with today's!

      BTW- There was some confusion on this date because this
      same information is repeated further down with a 1984 date.
      The mistake was made because the date was punched out when
      this page was placed into a notebook.