FreeThinker

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
      Here's one definition I found for Freethinker. It really is a test
      when we are so inundated with all kinds of news and commentaries
      on what is going on in the world around us, and to figure out what
      our purpose and reason for being is! It's a big job to form our own
      opinions and belief systems independent of what we learn from
      others. It is so much easier to hook on to another's religious dogma
      and pay membership dues and jump through hoops of all sorts.
      It is so much easier not to think for oneself! : )

      Freethinker: "One who forms opinions on the basis of reason
      independent of authority; especially one who doubts or denies
      religious dogma."

      As has been posted by others, QUESTION AUTHORITY and THINK FOR
      YOURSELF! Beware of gurus and know-it-alls!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
        Hi Mish,
        The first LINK listed on this ESA site is one that all
        ECKists really should explore thoroughly. One can
        scroll down to HK's speech at the 10/22/1983 H.I.
        Meeting in order to read and compare then and now.
        Page 05 is especially interesting because Klemp is
        mentioning the Inner Hierarchy (without mention of
        the Mahanta) and mentions the newly created outer
        hierarchy. I thought the "outer hierarchy" had always
        existed... as above so below and all of that crap!

        [BTW, HK mentions Sat Nam as part of the inner hierarchy
        in his speech, but excludes Sat Nam from the listing in
        the "spiritual hierarchy" definition in his (HK's) Lexicon.]

        How can the Mahanta (the highest CONsciousness ever)
        overlook these little details?! Because he's a phoney!

        Klemp even mentions that Darwin was giving the 5th
        Initiation after the 5th year of study and that HK was
        going to input info on each chela via computer programs,
        and use more criteria to track initiations, and slow them
        down! Of course, Klemp benefited from Darwin's initiation
        policy and received all of his Higher Initiations from Gross!

        Go to the "LINKS" in the column to the Left and click on the
        first one at the Top of the Page.

        I wonder how many "FREE THINKING" ECKists will be able to
        look at this information? Not many I would guess!

        Prometheus

        mish wrote:

        > Here's one definition I found for Freethinker. It really is a test
        > when we are so inundated with all kinds of news and commentaries
        > on what is going on in the world around us, and to figure out what
        > our purpose and reason for being is! It's a big job to form our own
        > opinions and belief systems independent of what we learn from
        > others. It is so much easier to hook on to another's religious dogma
        > and pay membership dues and jump through hoops of all sorts.
        > It is so much easier not to think for oneself! : )
        >
        > Freethinker: "One who forms opinions on the basis of reason
        > independent of authority; especially one who doubts or denies
        > religious dogma."
        >
        > As has been posted by others, QUESTION AUTHORITY and THINK FOR
        > YOURSELF! Beware of gurus and know-it-alls!
        >
        > Mish

      • Tyger Purr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
          I like this one. so easy to just take anothers word for it.

          Tygerpurr