Fwd: Re: A Most Sincere Apology to Leaf--1 more cross-post

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Sorry, but Leaf's first response to the apology (before his
      private email to Sword?), didn't come with the other two
      cross-posts. Leaf's response is attached to the apology
      again placing the ET posts on ESA where Leaf has stated
      the apology belonged, so for the record here:

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater"
      <tianyue@...> wrote:

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
      <prometheus_973@> wrote:

      > Dear Leaf,
      > I am speaking for a number of us from Eckankar Survivors Anonymous
      > (ESA). Some of us have received Private E-Mails stating that we
      should
      > offer you the "Olive Branch of Peace" in order to resolve our
      differences
      > because "A House Divided Cannot Stand." We must Let Bygones be
      Bygones
      > and Let Go of Any Hurt or Disharmony that was inflicted during this
      conflict
      > on both sides. Sometimes words can hurt as much as sticks or stones
      and
      > this should end now on a note of Peace and Harmony and with our
      Most
      > Sincere Apologies for Everything that was said to upset you. Marla
      has
      > already received our apologies on ESA.
      >
      > Take Care,
      > Prometheus

      I'm sincerely heartened to read that you apologized over at ESA to
      Marla, who is, after all, the one who truly deserves an apology.

      So I am glad she was given a sincere apology. I haven't been reading
      each and every post over at ESA, so I didn't happen to see it.

      As to apologizing to me, well, thank you....

      As I said before, I don't see this as at all centered on myself, but
      upon how Marla and Zoey were treated.

      This isn't about personal animus, but about the principle of treating
      people with respect and dignity.

      So, thanks for the apology, and I agree that we need to let this go.
      I also agree that we share the same goals and purpose here, and that
      is what is most important.

      Leaf

      --- End forwarded message ---