This post was not attached to the previous ET apology cross-post!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      I just want for the record here on ESA to also include this other
      message Leaf posted on EckankarTruth regarding Prometheus'
      apology posted to Leaf on that site. It wasn't threaded to the
      cross-post I forwarded earlier, so this completes the discussions
      regarding Prometheus' apology, perhaps! Here's the post with
      the threads attached as posted on ET:

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater" <tianyue@>
      wrote:

      This last post to Paul was supposed to have been private. I rarely
      email my old friend Paul about these groups, but this is one of the
      times I decided to.

      Well, maybe its just as well you all know what I think in the
      bluntest terms. I forgot to select his personal email address, so it
      posted to the group.

      I'm posting from my office, where things can get a little hectic and
      distracting. Sychronicity at is finest.....

      Leaf