Re: Group FYI

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi Marla,
      Thanks for posting your comments to help clear the air.
      It was actually Zoey that was sending the nasty private
      e-mails. I, also, didn't appove a nasty post by Rowan (Zoey).
      See, how there was confusion as to who said what and to
      whom! I'm sorry about the confusion and anything else
      that was misconstrued.

      It is true that Eckists do view H.I.s as being Godlike, or
      even higher/greater than the 4th Plane "GOD" of all the
      other religions (excluding Eckankar's of course). And, this
      is why such conduct of cheating with a hooker and having
      a condom next to his Eck I.D. is shocking... I guess. Except,
      most Eckists know that this behaviour Does exist because
      they see it! The Eck "sisterhood" shares all of this information
      amongst themselves. However, this behaviour is rationalized
      like all other ones from a Religious/Dogmatic point of view.
      H.I.s are exempt from responsibility... they not only go with
      God... they are greater than God! But, just look around at the
      religious fundamentalists of other religions... they all see
      themselves as right and above others. Therefore, this arrogance
      and delusion of spiritual piety is growing in the world amongst
      its closed-mined holier-than-thou religious followers (It seems
      that there are more narcissists in the world too). At least Eck
      vahanas aren't murdering people that won't convert... now! LOL!
      However, what would happen if they had the power and numbers
      on their side?

      You see, it's all about conforming! This is what the religious
      fundamentalists want... (and the narcissists) they want to control
      people by having them believe in their way of thinking. I really
      don't see why Eckists aren't realizing this either! Look at those
      spoken and unspoken "rules" and all of those Guidelines. These
      are meant to keep Eckists under control and to have them all think
      alike by conforming to the religious dogma. The Irony is that most
      Eckists see themselves as Non-Comformists and free thinkers!

      Anyway, as far as why Liz responded to you as she did... I'll let her
      explain that because I'm not sure what she thinks she saw or read
      that raised some doubt about the intent or value behind your post.
      Once again, Sorry, on my part!

      Prometheus

      "marlaprendergast" wrote:

      > Again, I feel I must correct the record regarding my presence on
      > this site, which apparently is considered controversial and annoying:
      >
      > > Apparently, Marla
      > > thinks the anti-Eckankar sites are a good place to air the
      > > dirty laundry, to get even, to inform others of this bad
      > behaviour,
      > > or just vent her anger.
      >
      > No, that is false. I have stated repeatedly the reason I came on
      > this site was to discern whether the less than stellar integrity of
      > my ex-BF was common to those who claim to reach a high level of
      > spirituality in Eckankar. I'm not going to rehash my reasoning
      > again. I'm rather tired of it. Go back and look if you are curious.
      >
      > > Marla did take a positive suggestion and changed her pseudonym
      > > from marlasobbing to marlapretendgasp, although, I'm puzzled
      > > at the second choice.
      >
      > Again, this is false. This really amazes me. Can you not see that my
      > name is "Marla Prendergast"? The phrase "Marla Pretendgasp" is Liz's
      > attempt to mock my name, and now you are claiming that I chose it? I
      > must add that I just found out that Liz is actually a moderator of
      > this group. That just blows my mind. I expect random attacks such as
      > hers from wayward members on forums who come in to rile people up
      > and spew nonsense. I had no idea she actually held a position of
      > responsibility on this site. Wow.
      >
      > Lastly, in the last few days there have been accusations of abusive
      > private emails going back and forth between members. Both prometheus
      > and liz have somewhat justified their critical posts by saying they
      > are the victims of such emails. I don't know if they were referring
      > to me as a sender of one of these emails, but I want to make it
      > perfectly clear that I have never sent a private email attacking
      > anyone here or on any site. I challenge anyone who claims I did to
      > present it here.
      >
      > I would also again like to thank leafeater for his sage posts. He
      > has hit the nail right on the head.

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hi Marla,

        Please read message #2687 which I posted below, It was a reply to
        you, along with questions I had for you. Maybe you missed this
        particular message? At any rate, the questions were posted to get an
        idea of your history from this ex HI bf.

        One thing I would really like to know is how the Eck members would
        react if you had gone to an eckankar yahoo group such as Hu-Chat and
        asked them the same questions? And if you do ask them (current
        eckists) please share your experience. Anyway, it was my attempt at
        having a conversation to clear the air, give you the chance to share
        your story in more depth. My chance to ask questions that might allow
        you the chance again to share your experience, and for me to listen.

        You will see I also responded to Zoey in this same post. As
        Prometheus shared, he/she was sending private nasty messages to the
        group, and privately. Neither Prometheus, nor I initiated any of
        these private conversations with him/her, nor did we actually provoke
        some of the posts that was sent to ESA and moderated, at least to my
        knowlege. I went back and looked over my initial comments to his/her
        9Zoey's) questions, and apparently they were not read by him/her?
        This individual got nasty first, on the skirts of posts made by you.

        Doing further research and comparing posts, IDs, and when an
        individual signed up and joined / left the group, what type of
        program was being used to mask the origination of posts privately and
        to the group, (which were moderated) yes three differing IDs and
        posters (which two of them being one person) did get addressed in one
        post.

        I do appologise for including my comments to Zoey, or even Leaf in
        the same post as the one to you. Not a good excuse I guess, but I am
        rather busy and was attempting to make my life easier by only
        presenting one message. I won't do that again.

        I do not feel the need to explain myself to Leaf, which is exactly
        what I intended for him to understand. It was suggested to him by
        Prometheus to contact us (me) privately, yet Leaf did not, and it
        appears he also did not take what Prometheus shared with him
        (privately) as enough proof to warrent how Zoey was handled.

        I also was an admirer of Leaf's excellent sage posts, but when an
        individual DEMANDS anything of me, when it does not concern them,
        they will come up against a brick wall.

        And for the record, I didn't edit a post or the wording which was
        sent (but not approved) though I did use portions to answer Leaf's
        questions. The rest was left out due to the nature of the nasty ness
        He can claim what ever he wishes, here or on ET. I have nothing
        further to debate with him. BTW, I haven't posted on ET in a very
        long time!

        Anyway, below is a copy of the questions I had concerning your post
        about integrity. A portion of the post was directed to others
        besides yourself, of which I explained the reasoning in this post, as
        well in posts in answer to Leaf, Zoey and Rowan_Oak22. If Leaf
        wishes to continue dialog with any of these individuals privately,
        that is his business. But I do not feel the need to prove, provide or
        justify myself to him!

        Again, please understand I am curious and the questions were with
        good intent.

        Liz

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Message #2687

        Sharon ;-) Re: integrity

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "marlaprendergast"
        <kws11@...> wrote:

        > You are completely missing my point. I came on this forum to find
        > out if there was a pervasive pattern in Eckankar of people
        > justifying dishonest sleazy behavior by claiming that it led to
        > their "spiritual unfoldment."

        *** I'll give you that much Marla... and then I would also ask you
        this; Did you go to any of the Eckankar sites and ask this of their
        members? There are several HIs that frequent Hu-chat, I bet you
        could ask them that same question you came to the ex eck sites and
        asked. :-) Let us know how that goes....

        > I was in an allegedly committed
        > relationship with this person who claimed to be a spiritually
        > advanced HI Cleric and he was cheating on me with paid hookers. I
        > was curious as to whether he just a fake Eckist, or whether
        Eckankar
        > is fake.

        *** It wasn't all that long ago when a well known TV evangelical
        christian was exposed for hiring gay hooker / hookers, and had
        previously claimed it was an immoral type of behavior and sinfull.
        Now I ask you, what makes that guy, and your ex any different? It
        happens all the time!

        > Please don't comment on my integrity. You don't even know me.

        *** I was commenting on my integrity.

        And by the way, "Zoey" doesn't know me or any of my ex eck husbands!
        (All 2 of them) That is because they were nobodies in the eck
        community! Most all of the eckists in the community didn't know
        them, since they (the ex husbands) very rarely (if at all)
        participated in ANY functions! Dropping a name or a comment/s that
        they think will give the impression they KNOW something about me or
        my life, doesn't effect me in the slightest!

        How hard is it to create a fake ID, go to the ex eck chat groups, or
        a.r.e., read other peoples comments concerning eckankrap, then call
        it their own! Here is an example; Sharon from ET has shared how
        Cheryl Grundy doesn't know an SK quote, from a made up one. My
        point; Zoey came here to ESA not too many months ago claiming the
        very same thing, same story nearly word for word, or was that fishnik
        (?) however s/he spelled their fake ID? Or hey here is a scenerio,
        maybe Zoey is Sharon? ;-)))) Sharon I hope you are reading this!?
        LOL

        So how is that workin for you Zoey_true? OR shall we call you
        Cheryl, or maybe it's Rich?

        > I'm not sure what you are saying there. I don't believe in the
        > mahanta, so I obviously wouldn't think that way, even as a joke.

        *** I wasn't joking, I was pointing out how the HIs and eckies excuse
        away their own behavior! I have even heard other eckies question how
        on earth Harold could appoint so and so as an ESA, when all she was
        was a slut, stealing other eck women's husbands. LOL The comment by
        the RESA was, "well, maybe the LEM feels this position will teach her
        an important lesson concerning her own behavior, or maybe she still
        has some karma to work off in that area"! (I kid you not!)

        > > "Marla PreTenderGasp"
        >
        > Please explain why you are mocking my name. Do you doubt my motives
        > here?

        *** Honestly? Yes. Especially the fact that you comment about your
        ex keeping his membership card right next to the condom.... was that
        important to you? The fact that the membership card is slipped in
        with the condom? And if so, why does that particular point bother
        you? How about sharing your history with this individual prior to
        the break up.... how were you impacted by his being an eck member,
        and why did you buy into thinking he was somebody special just
        because he was an HI, and his membership card said so. Did your ex
        boyfriend lead you to believe he was some super special person within
        the organization? How did you come to understand what an HI even
        represents, and did you look up to your boyfriend? Had you ever heard
        of Eckankar prior to meeting your HI boyfriend?

        You wrote: I was in an allegedly committed relationship with this
        person who claimed to be a spiritually advanced HI Cleric and he was
        cheating on me with paid hookers. I was curious as to whether he was
        just a fake Eckist, or whether Eckankar is fake.

        *** Now why would you question whether Eckankar was fake? Did you
        begin to buy into the BS? Did you do any investigating of the
        teachings before breaking it off with your ex boyfriend? Or did you
        break it off because of the comment he made about paying hookers.....

        I wrote:
        > If you felt so upset about this ex HI boyfriend,
        > > and had information that he is / was frequenting hookers, don't
        > you feel
        > > some sort of obligation to the community of eckies, to at least
        > report him
        > > to the RESA of the State?

        [Note] this should have said in my original post,
        You wrote:

        > Again, I don't believe in Eckankar and have no reason to go to the
        > RESA, whoever that is.

        *** A question; If you were with this guy for a year, I assume you
        attended eck functions? Got to know some of the members... did you
        believe in eckankrap then, or just going along with it because you
        cared about this guy?

        You wrote:
        > I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

        *** It is very self explanitory what I was getting at. The guy was
        breaking a law! If you were that concerned about him having done this
        to you, (and trying to find out if he is for real or if eck is fake),
        report his actions to Law Enforcement and get these people off
        the street! And in the process, they might catch him with his pants
        down... in other words, in a compromising possition!

        > What I was sharing, which you apparently missed, is an experience
        > with a person who buys into the bullshit Eckankar spiritual
        > arrogance. And frankly I think that my story actually contributes
        > the dialogue about "the truth behind the lies", because it
        > exemplifies the disingenuous nature of a "religion" that justifies
        > bad behavior under the rubric of spiritual growth.

        *** So did you come to this conclussion before or after the ex bf? I
        didn't miss your point, just wondering how you came to it? How would
        you know how an HI is suppose to behave? I'm wondering what the wife
        of that famous christian that got ratted out by his ex gay lover,
        feels? Does she think he is still spiritual or higher than anyone
        else? Did this guy have the same arrogance as your ex bf? It will
        be interesting to hear her side of the story! Wonder if she will
        attempt to fix her marriage, or research and bash him? "No disrespect"
        here intended really, though I am sure Leaf can't wait to get ahold
        of me! ;-) All these questions are intended to allow you the chance
        to enlighten others of your experience.

        You wrote:
        > I don't need a counselor, thanks. But you might want to
        > consult one to figure out why you felt the need to launch into a
        > personal attack on an individual who was merely trying to
        > understand her experience with an amoral Eckist.

        *** Did you ask him to clarify his amoral eckist behavior? Did you
        point out you didn't feel solisiting hookers was very spiritual?
        Really, I would like to know what he may or may not have said to
        these questions!?

        You originally wrote:
> [...]

        *** To be honest I am surprised he didn't claim he was paying these
        hookers, so he could get them in a room and give them an introductory
        talk on eckankrap! ;-)

        By The Way Zoey, for your info I am one of the moderators of this
        group! So don't blame Prometheus for everything that goes on here!
        How's that workin for you Zoey?

        Oh, and before I forget; Welcome to the group Rowan_oak22...
        interesting that you just created your account the very day Zoey left
        us! See how spirit works? One leaves and we are replaced with
        another member. :-) Wonder if this is a waking dream?

        Liz,

        Who was a 6th, Initiator and ESA, and a member for over 30 years,
        both parents work/ed at ESC and know Joan and Harold personally. BTW,
        I was actually invited back to the teaching! ;-) So much for your
        threats Zoey!

> [...]
        > > hers from wayward members on forums who come in to rile people up
        > > and spew nonsense. I had no idea she actually held a position of
        > > responsibility on this site. Wow.
        > >
        > > Lastly, in the last few days there have been accusations of
        abusive
        > > private emails going back and forth between members. Both
        prometheus
        > > and liz have somewhat justified their critical posts by saying
        they
        > > are the victims of such emails. I don't know if they were
        referring
        > > to me as a sender of one of these emails, but I want to make it
        > > perfectly clear that I have never sent a private email attacking
        > > anyone here or on any site. I challenge anyone who claims I did
        > > present it here.
        > >
        > > I would also again like to thank leafeater for his sage posts. He

      • marlaprendergast
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
          Sorry, I thought your questions were rhetorical so I didn't answer
          them but I will do so now if you wish.

          1) No, I have never gone to an eckankar yahoo group such as Hu-chat
          to ask these questions. I suppose I could, but its really not that
          important to me at this time. Maybe I will at some point.

          2) I know about the TV evangelical Christian who was exposed for
          hiring gay hookers and had previously claimed it was immoral and
          sinful. You asked if that that guy and my ex are the same. Yes and
          no. My ex has never claimed his errant behaviors were sinful.
          Rather, he feels they enhance his spirituality because he is not
          bogged down in conventional notions of morality. However, the two
          men are similar because they both claim to be highly spiritual yet
          they engage in morally questionable behavior. To me, paying for
          anonymous sex, or having anonymous sex with strangers for free is
          morally questionable. I suppose some people disagree with that, but
          that's just my belief.

          3) I won't comment about fake ids, changing personas, etc. because
          it doesn't apply to me and I've never done it. I guess you weren't
          directing that at me anyway.

          4) I never bought into Eckankar. I had never heard of it til I met
          my ex. I did not do any investigation really. I went to some eck
          events basically to accompany him. I thought it was interesting but
          I never really got it. I didn't break up with him because of
          Eckankar. I broke up with him because he was not the person he
          claimed to be.

          5) Again, I did go to Eck functions. I thought the people were a
          little weird but basically harmless. I really liked the ESA I went
          to. I never believed in Eckankar, I just learned about it through
          him and reading occasionally some stuff at his house. I've dabbled
          in several ideologies and this was just one I looked into but not
          very seriously.

          6) You asked how would I know how an HI is supposed to behave? I
          guess I just assumed that a person who claimed to be highly
          spiritual would show some semblance of spirituality.

          7) I did ask him to clarify his amoral eckist bahaviors. He doesn't
          consider his behaviors to be amoral. That was the problem. His view
          is, its just sex, it doesn't mean I love you any less, etc. etc.
          That was enough for me to get out.

          Hope I've answered all your questions.

          Marla Prendergast

          EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
> [...]
          of
          > > > responsibility on this site. Wow.
          > > >
          > > > Lastly, in the last few days there have been accusations of
          > abusive
          > > > private emails going back and forth between members. Both
          > prometheus
          > > > and liz have somewhat justified their critical posts by saying
          > they
          > > > are the victims of such emails. I don't know if they were
          > referring
          > > > to me as a sender of one of these emails, but I want to make
          it
          > > > perfectly clear that I have never sent a private email
          attacking
          > > > anyone here or on any site. I challenge anyone who claims I
          did
          > > > present it here.
          > > >
          > > > I would also again like to thank leafeater for his sage posts.

        • tomleafeater
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
            I will try once more to reply on this forum, and I post here with the
            understanding and expectation that my post will not be edited,
            abbreviated, taken out of context, or changed in any way. If this
            can't be honored, then please do not reply to me on this forum. Don't
            write about my posts with your own comments unless you allow readers
            to see the post entirely verbatim.

            Readers here are directed to read my posts/replies at
            either "EckankarTruth" or "X-Eckankar, The Chains of Eck" forums to
            get an accurate read of my posts. I feel the cross-posting is
            necessary to insure integrity.

            Also, I privately told Prometheus in response to his private emails
            to me that all promises of confidentiality I made regarding his
            private emails would be rescinded if there were ANY further
            distortions or misrepresentations of ANYthing I have written.

            His and Liz's reference to those private emails and their
            characterization of them does, once again, come close to breaching
            confidences. If this continues, I will post the private emails
            verbatim, in order to let readers judge for themselves the content of
            those emails.

            Also, I am unlikely to respond to any future private emails from Liz
            or Prometheus, since there is a distinct possibility that my emails
            will be further characterized in a bad light.

            First, I'd like to respond to this statement by Liz:

            Liz wrote (see her complete post below for context):

            > And for the record, I didn't edit a post or the wording which was
            > sent (but not approved) though I did use portions to answer Leaf's
            > questions. The rest was left out due to the nature of the nasty
            ness
            > He can claim what ever he wishes, here or on ET. I have nothing
            > further to debate with him. BTW, I haven't posted on ET in a very
            > long time!

            Leaf Replies:

            A post of mine, which was not allowed on the ESA forum, was responded
            to in a post by Liz, who has private access to pending posts by
            persons who have been placed on "moderated" status. The post was
            chopped up into fragments, sometimes without complete sentences, and
            replied to in her own post. The context of my post was changed, and
            thus what I communicated was distorted in the process. I can't make
            heads or tails out of some of my own words in her reply. I find this
            treatment to be highly unethical.

            In my view, there was nothing in the post that I wrote that was NOT
            entirely warranted. It was not "nasty."

            It is a violation of trust for Liz to make ongoing comments about the
            post, such as claim there was "nastiness" in the post, without
            posting it exactly as I'd written it, whole and unedited. As I see
            it, the "nastiness" assertion is being used to justify unnecessary
            censureship of comments not to their liking.

            It is also very disturbing to me that both Liz and Prometheus have
            the practice of continually alleging "lewd" or "nasty posts," while
            leaving no manner for the readers to see those posts and determine
            for themselves whether they deserve such epithets. The samples
            revealed to me by Prometheus in private emails do not warrant the
            hyperbole and exagerations made by Prometheus and Liz.

            Thus, as to Prometheus' and Liz's allegations about Zoey using
            pseudonyms and sending in "nasty" private emails, I can only wonder
            if there is any substance behind these allegations, since now even my
            own censured post is being described in exactly such a manner, and
            there have been hints that even I am using other pseudonyms
            besides "leafeater," which is absolutely not true.

            Another comment I'd like to address is this remark by Prometheus:

            Prometheus wrote (see below for complete context):

            "Leaf then came to Marla's defense while being unaware of Zoey's
            neg. involvement. Zoey (he/she) got very nasty on the site and
            privately. There was also confusion with what was said to whom. I was
            unable to discuss this with Leaf privately because he had already
            formed an opinion. I put Leaf on temporary moderated status because I
            didn't want to keep the discussion escalating. Unfortunately Liz (Co-
            moderator)read a pending message and replied to it in part. This
            created even more disharmony which became impossible to resolve."

            Leaf replies:

            My posts to Marla, as well as other related posts I've made
            concerning Marla, were not in any way prompted by anything concerning
            Zoey. Liz and Prometheus are conflating the issues they have with
            Marla on one hand, and Zoey on the other, which are two separate
            issues. My comments regarding Marla are regarding only Marla, and
            don't relate to Zoey. So the implication that I lacked information
            concerning Zoey which somehow led me to make incorrect statements
            concerning Marla makes no sense and defies rational thinking.

            Leafeater

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
              Hello All,
              FYI- Leaf's/Kent's real name is shown because that's
              how he posted it! Kent was banned under his other
              screen name and, therefore, he either knowingly
              or unknowingly posted under his own address, OR the Yahoo
              server used his default settings (address) in order to be able
              to send the message to this site.

              BTW- There was a threat, by Kent, to expose some private
              e-mails sent to him. My purpose was to try and resolve our
              differences and to respond to his questions without an audience.
              Obviously this attempt to defend myself, answer questions, and
              to end the dispute via these private e-mails was unsuccessful.
              And, let me say, there is nothing in these private e-mails that
              would prove harmful to me. One's imagination can run wild with
              speculation, but there is nothing contained in them that I or
              any objective person would view as a problem. Therefore, the
              threat that the exposure of these private e-mails would prove
              harmful to me or my reputation is baseless.

              FYI To All Members/Posters: Private e-mails will not be shared
              or posted at any time... to do so would be unethical and show a
              lack of character.

              Prometheus

              --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater"
              <kentaddleman@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > to discuss this with Leaf privately because he had already formed
              > an
              > > opinion. I put Leaf on temporary moderated status because I didn't
              > > want to keep the discussion escalating. Unfortunately Liz (Co-
              > moderator)
              > > read a pending message and replied to it in part. This created even
              > > more disharmony which became impossible to resolve.
              > >
              > > Anyway, it was an interesting learning experience. I admit that
              > > there were mistakes made (people aren't perfect) and that it could
              > > have been done better and kinder and there could have been more
              > > tolerance and consideration given to one another. So for that, on
              > my
              > > part, I apologize to Marla and to everyone.
              > >
              > > Prometheus
              > > p.s. I do appreciate Liz being a Co-moderator and taking care of

            • ewickings
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                Prometheus and all members,

                This is a very good point to make concerning private emails!    FYI, if a person is really all that concerned about whether a moderator edited or switched a poster's email or address once it gets approved, all one has to do is look at the post in question, to the right and below the date it will say:  "Show message option".  If you click the tiny arrow it will expand the area to show: "View Source", "Use Fixed Width Font", or "Unwrap Lines".    Click the one that says "Show message".  It will then open up the post at the left of the page, and before the actual message it will show who it is from, return path, Received.... Etc which for most people is hard to read let alone understand if you have no clue what you are looking for.  Down toward the bottom of all that strange stuff you will see From, Subject,  X-Yahoo-Group-Post: public or it might say member, if it says public, it means the person sending a post is not a member of the group.  The last line will show:  X-eGroups-Approved-By: either Prometheus or myself.  It will also show if anything was edited, and by which moderator.  This pertains to the message posted on ESA Re: Group FYI

                If this explaination is too difficult for anyone to understand, then I guess the point is not worth explaining further... This is not too difficult to prove to yourselves.  It is impossible to remove or change a person's message without it showing this within the "Show Message Option" as I referrenced.  Of course one way to accomplish doing any editing and posting, would be to forward one of these moderated posts from the original message, and post it yourself as a moderator.  Which in this case in question, was not how it happened!

                Hope everyone has an enjoyable July 4th Holiday week/end.   Liz

                Freedom is an empowering and sobering concept. It gives us the opportunity to succeed, and also to fail. Freedom allows us to make our own way in life. And it requires that we accept the responsibility for that.

                Freedom and responsibility simply cannot exist apart from each other. You can be truly free only by being totally responsible for your life and your actions.

                Though millions have died for it, and most would choose freedom over any alternative, freedom can at times be very frightening. It often imposes difficult decisions, and requires valiant effort to maintain. Though freedom is indisputably the best course, it is seldom the easiest. Yet freedom is worth the effort, for it is a human catalyst that has no equal.

                To be free means being your own person, with your own purpose, and passion, and integrity. And just as it has to thousands of communities and millions of people, true freedom can bring you greatness.

                Ralph Marston