Re: ECKANKAR: The H.I. Letter, June 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      I thought that I'd bring this back to the front page for,
      especially, the Lower Initiates to read. It's always good
      to see all sides of an issue or topic and to make up one's
      own mind via the ability to discern the information as one
      searches for truth. This June 2007 H.I. Letter- ASK The
      MASTER response, as well as, the June 2007 Wisdom Notes
      are in Klemp's own words and is the most current information
      and views coming from the Godman himself! Notice the
      contradictions and different message when compared to
      the Fear Tactics used on Lower Initiates in HK's Wisdom Notes!