Re: Another Look-HK's Message of Fear for "Lower" Eckists

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi, All!

      The following comment by Klemp has made me wonder
      about there being apparently no cause for these effects of
      these "harmful" beams. Klemp is saying there is no identifiable
      cause for these illnesses, but isn't the true cause according to
      the eck teachings karma? Isn't that the underlying cause behind
      all disease according to eckankar dogma? Therefore, why is
      there a need to point out one specific cause for illnesses when
      there are thousands if not millions of causes for disease. But
      doesn't it all come back to karma . . . if one believes in karma
      using the eckankar perspective, so why is Klemp preaching
      something different from that? There seems to be a deeper
      purpose for Klemp's cautions about using the Internet, don't
      you think? : )

      Klemp wrote:
      " . . . the Constant Bombardment of INVISIBLE
      ELECTRONIC BEAMS that Hammer The Body [content is unimportant].
      This Hammering Weakens the Body's Defenses. Over the course
      of Many Years, an individual will Succumb to Any Number
      of Illnesses, ALL Apparently Without Cause..."