Defining Moment!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hi, Leaf!

      Nice to have you back! I was wondering if you'd
      mind posting again, because I know you have
      written extensively about your eckankar experiences,
      what the defining moment was for you in deciding to
      drop out of eckankar.

      For some of us more recently drop outers, it came
      about because of Ford Johnson's book "Confessions
      of a God Seeker." What was it that finally set you free
      that you became "Leafeater (former sixth initiate, and
      28 year member of eckankar who ate the leaf and left)"

      I know that there are several eckists, who when they
      reach H.I. status, finally realize that the carrot they
      were chasing is rotten! : )

      Just that moment that tipped the scales for you as
      I'm sure, like most of us, it reached a certain culmination
      of doubts, questions, observations and experiences
      that led you to realize that eckankar was not what it
      pretends to be.

      Thanks, Mish