Re: ECKANKAR: The Wisdom Notes, June 2007

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 22, 2007
      Prometheus posted:
      Klemp Tries to Keep ECKists Off the Internet
      by Using Fear Tactics of Harmful "BEAMS."

      The Wisdom Notes- June 2007:
      Klemp wrote:
      "… the Internet, with its e-mail,
      instant messaging, games, RESEARCH
      GOLD MINES, study courses, and so
      much more.

      Many get lost and then swallowed up
      in this virtual universe. In doing so,
      they lose sight of the ECK.

      The Internet, therefore, can be a golden
      window that opens one to unlimited possibilities
      of information and entertainment.

      Yet it can reveal a dark side too.

      Once cautions were aired about radio, comic
      books, and TV." . . .

      ##Prometheus, thanks for sharing Klemp's latest
      Wisdom Notes! I have to say that this ranks up
      there with Klemp's book "Those Wonderful ECK
      Masters" in his attempt to suppress truth and
      manipulate his chelas. Rather disgusting while
      so laughable how Klemp tries to maintain control
      of his power seat. For him and eckankar, the Internet
      is a definite threat as more and more chelas search
      for the truth, and find it on various discussion sites
      that eckankar is based on lies and deceptions, and
      Klemp is nothing but a fake master who feasts off
      the gullible.

      Logically, when Klemp mentions in his Wisdom Notes
      how once society cautioned about radio, comic books
      and TV it would seem his cautions about the Internet
      should fall on deaf ears. After all, we still listen to the
      radio, read comic books and watch TV. Those things were
      not passing fancies, and so too, the Internet is here to stay.
      I don't think civilization has sunk into a dark abyss because
      of these modern electronics. On the contrary, it seems
      life has been enhanced and improved for the most part.
      Now we can have an abundance of friends from all over the
      world that we can easily communicate with on a regular
      basis. We can learn lots of information about various
      subjects of interest and concern. We can stay current with
      the news, etc.

      So, really, what is Klemp's beef about the Internet? I
      imagine that he is losing more membership in his org and
      that he feels challenged on a daily basis to keep his
      lies and deceptions afloat. Yes, eckankar is one of those
      orgs that is nothing more than a sinking ship. Klemp as captain
      is not ready to go down, so he is constantly attempting
      to plug up the leaks on his ill fated ship. Funny to watch!

      Seems that the Internet and all those foxes guarding the eck
      hen house are big problems for Klemp! They go hand in hand,
      don't they! : )

      Klemp Tries to Keep ECKists Off the Internet
      by Using Fear Tactics of Harmful "BEAMS."

      The Wisdom Notes- June 2007:

      HK: "… the Internet, with its e-mail,
      instant messaging, games, RESEARCH
      GOLD MINES, study courses, and so
      much more.

      Many get lost and then swallowed up
      in this virtual universe. In doing so,
      they lose sight of the ECK."

      [ME] But don't Eckists have their Inner
      Mahanta to Guide them and Protect them,
      or is this just more of HK's lip service?

      HK: "The Internet, therefore, can be a golden
      window that opens one to unlimited possibilities
      of information and entertainment.

      Yet it can reveal a dark side too."

      [ME] Yes, the dark side of anything can show
      itself and be a negative factor, especially, for
      unsupervised children. However, adults are more
      mature and have freedom of choice. Besides, isn't
      this a KAL controlled world of tests and challenges
      and why Soul is here for spiritual growth?

      HK: "Once cautions were aired about radio, comic
      books, and TV."

      [ME] Exactly, so what's your point Mr. Klemp?
      Klemp seems to be talking out of both sides of his
      mouth on this issue and wants it both ways.
      However, this is more of a ploy to confuse Eckists
      while creating more fears like with the EMR fear
      that he has already established. One has to wonder
      what good is the Mahanta if he can't protect Eckists
      from the KAL who only "rules" the Lower Worlds.
      What happened to the Higher Consciousness of the
      Higher Initiations? Klemp repeats this message
      of fear in the H.I. Letter!

      HK: "And still our world spins lazily on.
      Unfortunately, some people rely on electronic
      toys to get themselves booted up. They're
      addicts, though, they refuse to face reality.
      Glued to their chairs, they sit and eat, growing
      Obese."

      [ME] It seems Klemp is definitely talking about
      Cheryl Grumpyman! Maybe he's including his ex-wife,
      some ESC staffers and a few RESAs (among others)
      too!

      HK: "This is a worst-case scenario that appears
      all too often. They prefer to communicate with
      others online instead of face-to-face."

      [ME] Now that's a really stupid and narrow-minded
      statement! Klemp is an Idiot! People can't travel those
      distances in the physical world of limitation of time
      and space. And it's more convenient, cheaper, and
      "Green" to communicate via computer. I guess that if
      one follows Klemp's distorted logic we shouldn't use
      the telephone either! After all, using the phone is not
      "face-to-face" and it is an electronic device that is held
      very close to the brain and emits EMR! Be afraid… very
      afraid!

      HK: "A danger inherent in any outside attraction is
      that a chela finds little time for the Spiritual Exercises
      of ECK. So what is missing? Quietude."

      [ME] So, if this is a problem or a negative with
      "ANY outside attraction" why pick on just the "Internet"
      with all of the positive benefits it has?! Besides, this
      technology is, also, a means of uniting more people
      than the Mahanta will ever be able to do! Why are there
      people at the ESC (and locally) assigned to Internet
      media? See, it's to scare the gullible and fearful from
      discovering sites like this.

      HK seems to be inept as an all powerful Mahanta
      to influence and control chelas on the Inner Planes
      let alone on the outer. Therefore, he resorts to KAListic
      methods by using the written word (print media,
      Internet), art work, tapes, CD's, DVD's, and the
      telephone/fax to get his outer (Lower Plane) message
      out. Like other religious fundamentalist leaders Klemp
      would love to have civil laws and government control
      implemented to control his flock of hens (roosters too)
      in that Eck Henhouse.

      HK: "There must be an oasis of tranquility, of peace
      and quiet, for there to be time for spiritual exercises,
      just plain reading, or even daydreaming. Reading, for
      example, has the power to open children, youth, and
      adults new horizons, without the constant bombardment
      of INVISIBLE ELECTRONIC BEAMS that hammer the body."

      [ME] Actually, one can do the S.E. before or after
      TV, i-Pod, radio, telephone, computer, golf, tennis,
      ocean surfing, snow boarding, intros, shopping, etc.
      But, isn't daydreaming kind of Astral?! And, isn't Fear
      mongering, for whatever reason, a KAL technique since
      Eckists have the Mahanta to "protect" them while non-
      Eckists don't! It doesn't take a "chela" to use the off-
      switch once in awhile! LOL!

      HK: "This Hammering Weakens the Body's Defenses.
      Over the course of many years, an individual will
      Succumb to Any Number of Illnesses, ALL apparently
      without cause."

      [ME] Klemp is saying that those chelas at the ESC
      who work at their computers 8 hours a day, 5 days
      a week are also having their bodies hammered and
      weakened by these "Invisible Electronic Beams"
      and "will succumb to any number of illnesses" and
      "all apparently without cause." It would seem that
      these ill chelas have a cause for legal action and
      compensation against Klemp and the Eckankar
      Church for Not protecting them from these harmful
      "beams." And, since the Mahanta is the highest
      consciousness on the planet his word on this subject
      must be heavily weighed by the courts if there is a
      Workers Compensation Claim filed with the state,
      or other lawsuit claiming supervised neglect of a
      "known" hazard.

      HK: "A quiet time for reading will prove beneficial
      to one. He can sit at his own rate of reading, stopping
      now and again to let a point settle in. Again, an exciting
      story may cause him to race on, to see what will happen
      next. Reading also allows for daydreaming."

      [ME] Actually, people can quietly "read" on the Internet
      and at any "rate" or speed! I can even stop and ponder a
      point and daydream if I want!!! And, I can read things
      that are current to the Now and are, therefore, not yet
      (or will ever be) in book form!

      What kind of "Modern" Prophet is Klemp? This
      self-created title seems like another oxymoron…
      like military intelligence! In truth, Klemp is like
      most religious leaders and wants to control his
      members by any means possible when using fear,
      guilt, and shame… and that carrot! Only with
      Eckankar the "carrot" (i.e. Initiation, Higher
      Consciousness, Spiritual Freedom, Self-Mastery)
      is supposed to be caught and eaten in this lifetime
      instead of the next!

      HK: "And all without the Brutal Hammering of
      Electronic Meteors that shower down upon the
      Naked, unprotected planet of his Physical being."

      [ME] I'll bet HK loved using "naked." What a
      visualization! However, does this mean that my
      i-Pod and cell phone, telephone, TV, radio, car
      electronics, vacuum cleaner, clock radio, etc.
      are "bad" too, or is it just our computers and the
      Internet?! Why can't the Mahanta protect, at least,
      the Higher Initiates?! This is also bad news for
      those Internet Eck Book Discussions and sites
      like HU-Chat and Chela-Chat, etc. Then again,
      most Eckists won't follow HK's nutty advice
      anyway! <smile>

      HK: "People may get lost in a virtual book world
      too."

      [ME] People also "get lost" trying to find substance
      from Klemps talks. These spoken words are even
      more "virtual" than computer images. Klemp has
      to convert his words to print ($$$) years after they
      were spoken, or rely on unofficial note taking and
      tapes being released (for sale) at the next seminar.
      But, for someone who constantly dwells in the past
      this is no big deal for Klemp.

      HK: "Their interests may lie in stories of the past,
      knowing that history—fact or fiction—matters,
      for it can teach them about themselves. A well-done
      history will study characters in depth, BUT with the
      advantage of objectivity at arm's length. In that way,
      readers can get beyond the haze that surrounds their
      own circumstances. So reading is important."

      [ME] Actually, Klemp is saying that Only reading
      Books, or print material, is important because the
      "Electronic Meteors" of EMR from a computer
      will produce a fog or "haze" in one's mind and
      this will prevent chelas learning about "themselves."

      Yet, HK has also stated that all thoughts, words,
      and books are of the Lower Planes of the mind.

      How does this really affect the Eck chela if the
      PR about the Inner/Outer Mahanta is true?! See,
      Klemp is proving that all of the crap that Eckists
      are told is true or imagine to be true is Not!

      HK: "However, so is writing, with pen and paper
      instead of on a computer."

      [ME] Klemp is a joke as a Modern Prophet and
      as spiritual leader. He's not only stuck in the past,
      but he fears the Truth that Eckists might discover
      on the Internet. Remember when word processors
      came out and what an improvement that was for
      writers! No more white-out! And computers are
      even better because writers have spell check and
      can save huge amounts of material and do their
      own publications. One doesn't have to be online,
      but according to Klemp being off-line is bad too!
      He's such an "expert" Liar isn't he!

      Anyway, there was more to HK's wordy article
      intended on scaring Eckists away from the Internet,
      [and sites telling the Truth about Eckankar], but
      it was redundant and irrelevant so I deleted it.

      Hey HK… Have A Nice Day! I have Just one question,
      When you write do you really use an ink pen or a quill?!

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
        Hi, All!

        Since Prometheus' post on The Wisdom Notes June 2007
        got side-tracked with the other discussion that Zoey
        brought to the forefront regarding Klemp's poor
        family relationships and his hiding his past, I thought
        I'd bring this more current topic back to the front page
        for more discussion. It seems to me that what Klemp is saying
        and writing now is of the upmost importance. I also find
        it really interesting how Klemp wants to stop chelas,
        especially the lower initiates from spending what he
        considers too much time exploring the Internet! I have to
        ask why he is bothered by this now??? What is going on
        in his world, that of eckankar, that he is compelled to
        put these alarms and concerns out there? Of course,
        from my perspective, it would seem that sites like
        ESA and other anti-eck groups might be bothering him???
        Are the anti-eckankar discussions having an impact on the
        growth of eckankar?? I can only hope so! : )

        BTW, Zoey, since you are so interested in the past
        events in eckankar, I was wondering if what is currently
        taking place concerns/interests you. For instance, what
        do you think about the Wisdom Notes topic? Also, I really
        would like to know more about your eck experience when
        you have the chance. I had asked you in my previous post:

        "you might have already posted about your eck experience on here
        or another site, but would you mind refreshing us? How many years
        you were a member and your level of participation? How long you
        have been out and why you dropped out? Just curious. Thanks!"

        Anyway, I hope we can start some good discussions about the
        impact that the Internet is having on eckankar and its
        leadership, namely, Klemp as he continues to hold on to the power!
        LOL!

        "mishmisha9" <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > instead of on a computer."
        >
        > [ME] Klemp is a joke as a Modern Prophet and
        > as spiritual leader. He's not only stuck in the past,
        > but he fears the Truth that Eckists might discover
        > on the Internet. Remember when word processors
        > came out and what an improvement that was for
        > writers! No more white-out! And computers are
        > even better because writers have spell check and
        > can save huge amounts of material and do their
        > own publications. One doesn't have to be online,
        > but according to Klemp being off-line is bad too!
        > He's such an "expert" Liar isn't he!
        >
        > Anyway, there was more to HK's wordy article
        > intended on scaring Eckists away from the Internet,
        > [and sites telling the Truth about Eckankar], but
        > it was redundant and irrelevant so I deleted it.
        >
        > Hey HK… Have A Nice Day! I have Just one question,
        > When you write do you really use an ink pen or a quill?!

      • zoey_true
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
          hey, mish. i'm fairly interested in eck events from the past, and in
          the present. i think it would be quite interesting to know harold's
          family dynamics.

          i didn't comment on the wisdom notes because i don't really have a
          comment. i'm not sure what underlying message hk is trying to convey
          with that computer stuff. he could be hoping that eckists will
          remain in the dark if they keep away from the internet. or he could
          be saying that he understands things on a level the rest of us
          don't. like, he knows about harmful beams, and the rest of us are
          clueless.

          i was only in eckankar 5 years, mish. i was never a higher
          initiate. but i was as insider as one can be, i suppose, without
          being a higher initiate. one of my best friends was the RESA, and i
          dated two hi's. i was one of the club. - i only relate these
          things to say that i was quite immersed in the whole thing.

          later, zoey...

          -- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "mishmisha9"
          <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > instead of on a computer."
          > >
          > > [ME] Klemp is a joke as a Modern Prophet and
          > > as spiritual leader. He's not only stuck in the past,
          > > but he fears the Truth that Eckists might discover
          > > on the Internet. Remember when word processors
          > > came out and what an improvement that was for
          > > writers! No more white-out! And computers are
          > > even better because writers have spell check and
          > > can save huge amounts of material and do their
          > > own publications. One doesn't have to be online,
          > > but according to Klemp being off-line is bad too!
          > > He's such an "expert" Liar isn't he!
          > >
          > > Anyway, there was more to HK's wordy article
          > > intended on scaring Eckists away from the Internet,
          > > [and sites telling the Truth about Eckankar], but
          > > it was redundant and irrelevant so I deleted it.
          > >
          > > Hey HK… Have A Nice Day! I have Just one question,
          > > When you write do you really use an ink pen or a quill?!

        • ewickings
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007
            So basically, I would think you would already have all the info you ask for, if you were that "special" and ran with the pack.  Wow, dated 2 HIs....   They must have ran out of fresh meat to get involved with a lower!    LOL  Usually most HIs would bother with a lower, let alone the RESAs....  Has something to do with having more awareness and direct contact with the Elite.

            So did those HIs have super special techniques?  Since they are in the running to hold the rod....  Ah well maybe I'll not say what I'm really thinking!   Oh hell why not!   Getting some from an HI, did that make you more aware, or were you in it for your own agenda?   I knew a few lowers that thought hanging with the uppers would make them look important, it was an ego thing mostly.   ;-)

            <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > instead of on a computer."
            > >
            > >  [ME] Klemp is a joke as a Modern Prophet and
            > > as spiritual leader. He's not only stuck in the past,
            > > but he fears the Truth that Eckists might discover
            > > on the Internet. Remember when word processors
            > > came out and what an improvement that was for
            > > writers! No more white-out! And computers are
            > > even better because writers have spell check and
            > > can save huge amounts of material and do their
            > > own publications. One doesn't have to be online,
            > >  but according to Klemp being off-line is bad too!
            > > He's such an "expert" Liar isn't he!
            > >
            > > Anyway, there was more to HK's wordy article
            > > intended on scaring Eckists away from the Internet,
            > > [and sites telling the Truth about Eckankar], but
            > > it was redundant and irrelevant so I deleted it.
            > >
            > > Hey HK… Have A Nice Day! I have Just one question,
            > >  When you write do you really use an ink pen or a quill?!

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

          • ewickings
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 25, 2007

              Ooops, my bad!  Should have said,

              "LOL  Usually most HIs   wouldn't   bother with a lower"

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 26, 2007
                Hi, Zoey!

                Thanks for the response! I just think that the current happenings
                in eckankar are highly important and interesting, and in some
                instances much more important than the past history.

                Harold Klemp willingly and knowingly took on the leadership of
                eckankar. He was "immersed" probably as much as anyone back then,
                and maybe even more. He has maintained and also changed eckankar
                to what it is today. So it is very important to look at and think about
                what he is saying and doing today! What is Klemp's game plan for
                keeping his seat of power in eckankar? Obviously, the Internet is
                concerning him, so one has to consider why it is bothering him now?
                Initially, he got chelas attention about becoming diseased from EMR.
                I know some chelas who minicked this condition, because they were
                becoming so "spiritually" sensitive like their mahanta. I think at the
                time it helped chelas to stay away from David Lane's information
                about eckankar. But that only stopped a few chelas. More importantly,
                with all this debate and information about eckankar's secret teachings,
                outsiders are looking at it . . . and I'm sure many are shaking their
                heads in wonderment at how people can be so easily duped.

                Perhaps, Klemp thinks getting/keeping his lower initiates off the
                Internet will keep them more focused on the cult's brainwashing
                which will keep them suckered in until they reach the point of
                no return (high initiation level where by then so much time and money
                has been invested, it is difficult for the arrogant highly evolved souls
                to let go--or maybe they are too embarrassed by then to let go???
                It's difficult to own up to mistakes, especially, stupid mistakes! LOL!)

                I wasn't in eckankar a long time either, but I had my eck experiences
                too. We all have our insights from our experiences, but I think the
                members here like Prometheus and Liz who were in it for the long
                haul and recently left the teachings know a lot more about the inner
                workings of eckankar than the rest of us--since they are more current.

                The information they put out there for us really catches my attention,
                and that is why I'd like to see the discussion on the June 2007 Wisdom
                Notes be expanded here. There's a lot to consider about what Klemp
                wrote there.

                Mish

                --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "zoey_true"
                <zoey_true@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > > > instead of on a computer."
                > > >
                > > > [ME] Klemp is a joke as a Modern Prophet and
                > > > as spiritual leader. He's not only stuck in the past,
                > > > but he fears the Truth that Eckists might discover
                > > > on the Internet. Remember when word processors
                > > > came out and what an improvement that was for
                > > > writers! No more white-out! And computers are
                > > > even better because writers have spell check and
                > > > can save huge amounts of material and do their
                > > > own publications. One doesn't have to be online,
                > > > but according to Klemp being off-line is bad too!
                > > > He's such an "expert" Liar isn't he!
                > > >
                > > > Anyway, there was more to HK's wordy article
                > > > intended on scaring Eckists away from the Internet,
                > > > [and sites telling the Truth about Eckankar], but
                > > > it was redundant and irrelevant so I deleted it.
                > > >
                > > > Hey HK… Have A Nice Day! I have Just one question,
                > > > When you write do you really use an ink pen or a quill?!

              • zoey_true
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 26, 2007
                  i couldn't agree more, mish. i've sent posts before discussing the
                  differences in twitchell's early eckankar, and harold's current
                  eckankar. these were just my observations, of course, but i do
                  believe that today's eckankar has involved into quite a different
                  beast.

                  i keep somewhat abreast through eck friends. otherwise, i come to
                  the internet to find out what is up.

                  zoey...

                  ---

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 27, 2007
                    Hi Mish,
                    Yes, Klemp has a message of "Fear the Harmful Beams"
                    for Lower Eckists and another message for H.I.s (moderation)!
                    HK is, once again, talking out of both sides of his mouth
                    when he uses FEAR to influence Lower Eck Initiates,
                    (to stay away from the harmful "Invisible Electronic Beams"
                    and "Electronic Meteors" (EMR) eminating from their
                    computers), and giving permission to use the Computer
                    to H.I.s. The Mahanta tells H.I.s to just use "moderation,"
                    and never once mentions the Negative Side-Effects as he
                    does to Lower Initiates. Yes, "Z's" ploy is to keep Lower
                    Initiates off the Internet. However, why doesn't he mention
                    the dangers of VIDEO GAME ADDICTION as he does to the
                    H.I.s! Don't Lower Initiates, also, have children that might
                    become addicted too?!

                    Except for us posting this H.I. Letter information... When/How
                    would it be shared or made known to the Lower Initiates?
                    Let's face it, "Z" is not a very nice or stable person!

                    Mish, I have more comments to your responses below.

                    Prometheus

                    Klemp wrote:

[...]

                    *** Yes, Klemp is a master manipulator. Of course, that
                    isn't much of an accomplishment considering the instability
                    of some Eckists. Please take another look at The H.I. Letter
                    (June 2007) posted here (ESA) too!

                    ##Logically, when Klemp mentions in his Wisdom Notes
                    how once society cautioned about radio, comic books
                    and TV it would seem his cautions about the Internet
                    should fall on deaf ears. After all, we still listen to the
                    radio, read comic books and watch TV. Those things were
                    not passing fancies, and so too, the Internet is here to stay.
                    I don't think civilization has sunk into a dark abyss because
                    of these modern electronics. On the contrary, it seems
                    life has been enhanced and improved for the most part.
                    Now we can have an abundance of friends from all over the
                    world that we can easily communicate with on a regular
                    basis. We can learn lots of information about various
                    subjects of interest and concern. We can stay current with
                    the news, etc.

                    *** Exactly! Klemp contradicts his own negative cautions
                    about the Internet and harmful "beams" with his comments
                    about about how others, in the past, used Fear Mongering
                    in regard to Radio, Comic Books, and TV.

                    ##So, really, what is Klemp's beef about the Internet? I
                    imagine that he is losing more membership in his org and
                    that he feels challenged on a daily basis to keep his
                    lies and deceptions afloat. Yes, eckankar is one of those
                    orgs that is nothing more than a sinking ship. Klemp as captain
                    is not ready to go down, so he is constantly attempting
                    to plug up the leaks on his ill fated ship. Funny to watch!

                    *** I have had reports of some very High Members of the
                    the Eckankar Org. resigning and moving far away from the
                    influence of those they once trusted. The Foxes guarding
                    the Eck Henhouse comments by Klemp caused one Eckist
                    to leave. Maybe she didn't like Klemp refering to her as a
                    chicken when, in fact, she had been mislead to think HK
                    saw her as an eagle in Eck! The Truth can hurt, as well as, awaken!

                    ##Seems that the Internet and all those foxes guarding the eck
                    hen house are big problems for Klemp! They go hand in hand,
                    don't they! : )

                    *** Yes! What is Klemp to do?! He's trying to cover all of the bases
                    by using both fear and fact. Are there "HARMFUL BEAMS" being
                    emitted by your computer? NO! But there are electronic emissions
                    EVERYWHERE! Your car will emit Electronic Beams from the dash,
                    and engine compartment, but these are not harmful either. Radiation
                    from the Sun is more harmful, especially, early morning and later
                    in the day (UV)! Is there a cause for some parents to be concerned
                    and cautious of Video Game Addiction for their MALE children? Yes!
                    However, this caution was given in the NEWS on TV, Radio, and in
                    the newspaper to all Americans and not just to Eckists. If Klemp
                    feels the need to comment on this NEWS item then why doesn't he
                    do this with other current issues? Klemp only speaks out when he
                    needs to get Eckists back in-line and under his control like puppets
                    on a string as he has them do their chicken dance! LOL!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 27, 2007
                      Hi Liz,
                      I just had a few comments too about how things really
                      work within the local RESA hierarchy.

                      Liz wrote:

                      > So basically, I would think you would already have all the info you ask for,
                      > if you were that "special" and ran with the pack. Wow, dated 2 HIs....
                      > They must have ran out of fresh meat to get involved with a lower! LOL
                      > Usually most HIs would bother with a lower, let alone the RESAs.... Has
                      > something to do with having more awareness and direct contact with the Elite

                      [ME] Yea, I guarantee that no 2nd Initiate is privey to or fully understands
                      the workings of the RESA/ESC hierarchy because a RESA is their bestest
                      buddy and the 2nd was dating TWO loser H.I.s! LOL! A 2nd knows only
                      what the H.I.s want them to know, and is never one of the Club! LOL!
                      And, I doubt that the details of how initiations were given out
                      (the ESC computer list and verification phone calls) would be shared with a
                      2nd initiate best buddy or even a hot date. There's no need to share this info
                      and, therefore, it wouldn't be. However, if one was present when calls were
                      made and the Lower listened in when there was a discussion about the yea
                      or nay, as to whether one is deserving of that next initiation, then there could
                      be something shared, but I doubt that it would be a complete picture. And,
                      one can't really learn about Eckankar through osmosis, or by being spoon fed,
                      or by riding on someone else's coat tails. However, associating with H.I.s
                      (after they are brought down from their pedestals) will, eventually, show Lowers
                      that there are many many loser H.I.s! This fact, also, shows that Higher
                      Consciousness is NOT connected to these Higher initiations. So, I wonder
                      what the RESA friend had to say in order to convince her 2nd initiate budd
                      to stay in the org... it didn't work too well did it!

                      > So did those HIs have super special techniques? Since they are in the
                      > running to hold the rod.... Ah well maybe I'll not say what I'm really
                      > thinking! Oh hell why not! Getting some from an HI, did that make you
                      > more aware, or were you in it for your own agenda? I knew a few lowers
                      > that thought hanging with the uppers would make them look important,
                      >it was an ego thing mostly. ;-)

                      [ME] Right! Actually, I'm not sure that those H.I.s are in the running to hold
                      the "Rod." LOL! HK once told 4ths to hang out with the H.I.s in order to imitate
                      their behaviours and act "as if." HK should have told them to pay attention to
                      their own consciousness in this Here and Now present reality instead of acting
                      "as if" about anything! I knew one H.I. that followed Klemp's suggestion (4ths to
                      hang with H.I.s) and when she got her 5th she refused to associate with Lowers!

                      Prometheus
                      BTW- Some of us were really "immersed" and for a much longer period of time!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 29, 2007
                        From: Eckankar's The Wisdom Notes- June 2007

                        Klemp: "Once cautions were aired about Radio, Comic
                        Books, and TV... Unfortunately, some people [Eckists]
                        rely on Electronic Toys to get themselves Booted Up.
                        They're ADDICTS, though, They Refuse To Face Reality.
                        Glued to their Chairs, they Sit and Eat, Growing Obese."

                        [ME] Does HU-Chat Cheryl Grumpyman recognize herself here?!

                        Klemp: "This is a Worst-Case Scenario [neg. view] that appears.
                        They prefer to communicate with others Online instead of
                        face-to-face. ...Reading, for example, [books, magazines,
                        newspapers] has the POWER to open Children, Youth, and Adults
                        new horizons, without the Constant Bombardment of INVISIBLE
                        ELECTRONIC BEAMS that Hammer The Body [content is unimportant].
                        This Hammering Weakens the Body's Defenses. Over the course
                        of Many Years, an individual will [always?] Succumb to Any Number
                        of Illnesses, ALL Apparently Without Cause... the Brutal Hammering
                        of ELECTRONIC METEORS that Shower Down [down?] upon the Naked,
                        Unprotected Planet of his Physical being... Their interests may Lie
                        [HK Lies too!] in Stories of the Past [myth], knowing that [Eck] history
                        —fact or FICTION—matters, for it can teach them about themselves.
                        A well-done [ficticious Eck] history will study [fictional] characters
                        [masters] in depth, ... In that way, readers [Lower Initiates] can
                        get beyond the Haze that surrounds their own circumstances
                        [consciousness]. So reading [Eck fiction] is important. However,
                        so is Writing [fiction], With Pen and Paper INSTEAD of On a Computer."

                        [ME] Hmmmm! I wonder if Doug Marman listened to the inner Mahanta
                        and "Wrote" his new [fictional] book on the Myths/Tall Tales behind
                        Eckankar "With Pen and Paper" versus a Computer! I'll bet Doug either
                        couldn't hear or didn't listen to his fake Mahanta and used a Computer!

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 30, 2007
                          Hi, All!

                          The following comment by Klemp has made me wonder
                          about there being apparently no cause for these effects of
                          these "harmful" beams. Klemp is saying there is no identifiable
                          cause for these illnesses, but isn't the true cause according to
                          the eck teachings karma? Isn't that the underlying cause behind
                          all disease according to eckankar dogma? Therefore, why is
                          there a need to point out one specific cause for illnesses when
                          there are thousands if not millions of causes for disease. But
                          doesn't it all come back to karma . . . if one believes in karma
                          using the eckankar perspective, so why is Klemp preaching
                          something different from that? There seems to be a deeper
                          purpose for Klemp's cautions about using the Internet, don't
                          you think? : )