Re: Surviving Life with an Eckist

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
      Oh yes I can relate. With a family member it seems to never end.
      Eckists have the manipulation down. WHen they know that you are not
      with them, then you are automatically against them. You never know
      what they are really thinking or what their true intentions are. They
      twist their thoughts and words to make it seem as if they "love" you,
      yet their actions are often just passive/aggressive, or they will find
      a way to make you feel as if your actions and beliefs, questions are
      crazy, insane or that you didn't really see or hear what you did
      indeed factually experience. They will do anything to entangle and
      ensnare attempts expose the truth about this destructive Cult. They
      will keep Klemps picture near to remind them who they think their
      ultimate authority is. They live in fear of the truth. They are
      seconds away from a panic attack. They will not discuss any of this
      with you, and instead say that all discussions should avoid the past,
      unless it is in affirmation of ECKANKAR. Harold Klemp encourages this
      behaviour. It is a Cult of SOCIOPATHS. Take care of yourself. We are
      the ones who are the BEAUTIFUL ONES OF INTEGRITY.

      nonekster

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "marlasobbing"

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        Hi, Marla!

        Welcome to the site! I replied earlier to your two posts on
        EckankarTruth. If you want to cross post your messages with
        my replies, please feel free to do so. That would be okay
        with me!

        Mish

        <kws11@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > I am a victim of Eckankar in that I have blown a year of my life with
        > an Eckist who tried to railroad me with his beliefs. I am here to say
        > that Eckankar is not only dangerous to those who join the cult but
        > also those who have Eckists in their lives trying to manipulate and
        > twist them into believing all this hocus-pocus. I will soon post a
        > couple posts I made on another site describing my experience.

      • marlasobbing
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          Thanks Mish I will post one at a time.