Surviving Life with an Eckist

  • marlasobbing
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007

      I am a victim of Eckankar in that I have blown a year of my life with
      an Eckist who tried to railroad me with his beliefs. I am here to say
      that Eckankar is not only dangerous to those who join the cult but
      also those who have Eckists in their lives trying to manipulate and
      twist them into believing all this hocus-pocus. I will soon post a
      couple posts I made on another site describing my experience.
    • Non ekster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        Oh yes I can relate. With a family member it seems to never end.
        Eckists have the manipulation down. WHen they know that you are not
        with them, then you are automatically against them. You never know
        what they are really thinking or what their true intentions are. They
        twist their thoughts and words to make it seem as if they "love" you,
        yet their actions are often just passive/aggressive, or they will find
        a way to make you feel as if your actions and beliefs, questions are
        crazy, insane or that you didn't really see or hear what you did
        indeed factually experience. They will do anything to entangle and
        ensnare attempts expose the truth about this destructive Cult. They
        will keep Klemps picture near to remind them who they think their
        ultimate authority is. They live in fear of the truth. They are
        seconds away from a panic attack. They will not discuss any of this
        with you, and instead say that all discussions should avoid the past,
        unless it is in affirmation of ECKANKAR. Harold Klemp encourages this
        behaviour. It is a Cult of SOCIOPATHS. Take care of yourself. We are
        the ones who are the BEAUTIFUL ONES OF INTEGRITY.

        nonekster

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "marlasobbing"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          Hi, Marla!

          Welcome to the site! I replied earlier to your two posts on
          EckankarTruth. If you want to cross post your messages with
          my replies, please feel free to do so. That would be okay
          with me!

          Mish

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
            Thanks Mish I will post one at a time.