A Cross Posting from X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      This is a cross posting from X-Eckankar_The Chains-of-Eck!
      Be sure to click on the blogspot link--really good stuff
      there! : )

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com,
      harrison ferrel <harrisonferrel@...> wrote:

      I left Eckankar about 10 years ago. I only wished the
      internet was as useful 20 years ago when I needed
      information the most about Eckankar and its faults.

      For anyone looking to get out of Eckankar or someone
      who really is a "truth seeker," check out this
      website: http://truthabouteckankar.blogspot.com

      The more truth about this cult, the better. I guess
      I'm still reeling from it; still pissed off. The only
      saving grace would be for all the ex members to get
      together and create a class action suit. There is
      enough proof now to show that Eckankar is a fraud and
      takes people's money under false pretenses.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      --- End forwarded message ---