Re: The Delusions of "ECK" Experiences

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13 8:33 PM
      Here's another real life experience that
      shows ECKists No Middleman Mahanta Is
      Needed.

      While traveling on a long road trip to
      Atlanta I decided to stop overnight in
      Lexington, Kentucky. That night while
      channel surfing I saw an ECK Video
      on the community access station. The
      topic of Klemp's 2005 talk was "Let It Be."

      Well, HK's talk was very amusing to hear,
      as well as, to see! Klemp seemed very serious,
      and talked extremely slow and deliberately
      while glancing at his note cards.

      Klemp said that Jesus and Buddha worked with
      the Mahanta, but ECKists were ready for the
      next step. He then mentioned the Beatles song
      of "Let It Be" by Paul McCartney and read
      some of the lyrics. I think he read: Mother
      Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom,
      let it be. Klemp went on to say that ECKists
      should not interfere with the beliefs of others
      and to LET IT BE. He then finally smiled and
      waved as he ended the talk.

      So, did McCartney's Mother, Mary, come to
      Klemp and tell him to Let It Be? Or, is Klemp
      talking to Cheryl Grumpyman and other nasty
      and pushy ECK Vahanas to Let It Be?

      Anyway, after mocking the glorious and all
      powerful Mahanta and having a good laugh
      I changed the channel.

      Now, here's the experience that proves that there
      is No Need for a Mahanta and that mocking him
      is no big deal… because he's a FRAUD!

      The next day I got on the road and was driving
      for awhile when I was "led" to take a certain exit
      to get gas. While inside another motorist from
      Ontario, at the gas pump in front of my auto, told
      me that my left front tire was about to blow! It was
      worn on the inside and down to the steel belt. The
      other front tire was worn badly too. I could have
      had a blow out doing 80 m.p.h.! (Yes, I speed).

      BTW- He wasn't an ECK Master... I would have done
      the same thing.

      Anyway, I was close to a dealership and drove there
      very cautiously. They did a four wheel alignment (the
      toe-in adjustment was off front and rear) and changed
      all four of my tires. The rest of the trip to and in Atlanta
      worked out even better! The two hour delay was perfect
      timing!

      So, you see… We Don't Need No Stinkin' Mahanta!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15 5:47 AM
        LOOKS LIKE HK HAS BEEN READING FORD JOHNSON'S BBs!
        LOL! : ) TOO FUNNY!

        Hi, Prometheus and All!

        Nice story, Prometheus! It definitely demonstrates
        that there is no need for a fake guru like Klemp or
        some other pretender in order to connect with or
        have spiritual experiences! The only thing that Klemp
        does for a chela is take his/her money, time and hope!

        Interesting, too, is Klemp's topic "Let It Be" for this
        talk you heard. I posted a message about Paul
        McCarty's "Let It Be" song on Ford Johnson's site back
        in 2004. In my message there, I explained how McCarty
        came to write this song. It came to him in a dream in
        which he envisioned his long deceased mother coming
        to him to quiet his worries and loneliness at the time.
        It is a beautiful spiritual story behind that song.

        It appears that Klemp has been a reader of Ford's BBs! LOL!
        And yet, he has problems with EMR--how does he manage his
        (fake) disease and still be able to read stuff on the Internet???
        LOL! I call it a fake disease as I see it as a ploy to keep
        chelas off the Internet where they just might discover the
        truth about eckankar being a fraud! I've known a few chelas
        who coincidentally came down with this illness after HK
        announced his problems! : )

        Anyway, "Let It Be" has a wonderful message for trusting
        that one's troubles will be okay if one will "let it be."
        Interesting, though, how Klemp puts his spin on it, telling chelas
        to let people be. I bet he'd like us to "let it be" too--just
        walk away quietly from eckankar, and not share the truths about
        all the deception and lies! The Internet must be very disturbing
        to him at times! LOL!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17 12:56 PM
          Hi Mish,
          Excellent post! Yes, ECKists have trouble connecting
          the dots because it is too easy to just believe, assume,
          and trust without questioning anything ever again! It
          is human nature to give leaders you have placed upon a
          pedestal the benefit of the doubt and to think they would
          never misrepresent themselves or what they are selling
          to you (religion). However, that's just the point... they do!

          Religions are selling something and it's Not Free! And,
          ECKANKAR is a Religion and a "Non-profit" Corporation.
          Also, like all other religions there are flaws, internal
          politics, true/partial believers, heretics, punishment/reward,
          distortions, spoken & unspoken rules, myth, dogma, and deceit.

          Eckankar is not above any of this... it's just not acceptable
          to discuss it and still be elligible by one's RESA for those
          sought after Higher Initiations/Positions that equate with
          the Illusion of what these are to bring or result in...
          Higher Consciousness.

          Prometheus