Re: Serious Competition!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13 8:06 AM
      What's interesting is that ECKANKAR also wants
      its members to deny reason and "believe" in their
      Mahanta's powers.

      Both the fundamentalist Christains and the
      ECKANKARists believe in the Creation Myth of
      ADAM & EVE (Christian) / ADOM & EDE (ECKANKAR)
      and the GARDEN OF EDEN (both). Check out ADOM
      and EDE in the ECKANKAR LEXICON or the SHARIYAT.

      BTW- The "Creation Museum" seems to be located
      closer to Cincinnati than to Lexington. Later... on that
      ECK Video on Cable TV when I stayed overnight in
      Lexington off I-75.

      Prometheus

      http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
        QUESTIONS For The MASTER... ]

        Q: Dear Mahanta,

        "DOES OUR RELIGION BELIEVE IN ADAM and EVE?"

        Love, Blake

        A: by Harold Klemp

        "IN A WORD, NO."

        [ME] That's a LIE! Why not mention Adom and Ede
        and the Polaraians (the First Root Race) who lived in
        Polara, the Garden of Eden. Or the first ECK Master
        MALATI (LEX. pg. 132, Shariyat 1&2 pg. 55) who lived
        amongst the Polarians in the Garden of Eden.

        HK: "However, we would NOT want to throw OUR
        BELIEF into the face of someone whose religion
        teaches that they were the first man and woman
        on earth."

        [ME] This is because Twitchell (ECKANKAR) copied
        this religious myth/dogma too! And, It would be
        embarrassing to share this silly ECK version of this
        Creation Myth to anyone outside of the cult's influence!

        HK: "Others' beliefs are sacred to them, even as our
        faith is precious to us."

        [ME] Why is there so much emphasis on the ECK Vahana
        (missionary) effort, and to put down other beliefs. Just
        look at Klemp's comments about other religions in his
        Autobiography of a Moden Prophet on pages 385-386.
        So far HK has lied about: (1) the ECK belief in the Garden
        of Eden Myth (Adom & Ede); (2) Having respect for other
        religious beliefs. Next, among other things, HK will be
        covering up the fact that ECKists are expected to promote
        their religion.

        HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
        In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
        should call their beliefs into question."

        [ME] That certainly applies to ECKists as well. Just look
        at Cheryl Grumpyman and some of the other ECK VAHANA
        JERKS out there in la-la land that Klemp knows of and is,
        yet, afraid of correcting! They are "very touchy about
        such matters" and even cause people "a lot of trouble."
        It's like the Blind, Deaf and Dumb Leading One Another!

        HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
        OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

        Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
        RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
        ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
        CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

        [ME] This isn't a very honest or "straight forward"
        approach that Klemp is suggesting is it? What is Klemp
        really teaching young ECKists? Isn't HK teaching them:
        To be deceitful; To manipulate conversations; To avoid
        difficult questions! Also, see how HK is instructing THE
        LAW of SILENCE to be used. This is a KAL approach to
        this Spiritual Law and to the ECK "History" listed in the
        Shariyats and even in Klemp's own LEXICON! Klemp seems
        to be embarrassed by this topic... as he should be! It does
        show the tip-of-the-iceberg of the Mythand Lies regarding
        the ECK Teachings and its "History" of Lies.

        HK: "Does this give you an Idea of HOW TO HANDLE A
        STICKY SITUATION of that kind. Blake?

        [ME] Yeah, it sure gives everyone more insight into the
        Myth and Lies SRI LOSER! Just have Chelas tell non-ECKists
        you don't want to talk about THAT topic, or just give them
        the good old SILENT treatment, or shift the conversation
        to 'Sports.' JUSTASKTHEM about those Yankees! Yeah, that's
        the ticket! On the other hand, it's OK for ECKists to be
        deviant (by any means necessary) and slip DREAM TOPICS,
        or the HU, etc. into causal conversations. Don't allow other
        people to ask questions too tough for you to answer. In other
        words avoid the embarrassing truth about your phoney copy
        of a New Age religion!

        Basically, Klemp is teaching Negative Techniques to the
        ECK Youth, and ECK Parents are too influenced by their
        own Beliefs to be able to comprehend and analyze the
        depth and harm that these suggestions can cause in
        regard to long-term social development.

        Prometheus
        p.s. MY CAPS Were Added to All the Text

        According to ECK DOGMA, the Polarians are "The first
        root race which lived in Polara, the GARDEN of EDEN;
        the ADAMic Race; ADOM was the first man and EDE,
        [like in EdeN] the first woman; the beginning of the
        races of man upon Earth." [ECK LEXICON, pg. 162]

        BTW- Who did ECKANKAR's Adom's & Ede's children
        breed with? See, it's the same old religious myth with
        Twitchell's "lettering change" twist... that rascal! And,
        Klemp has no problem with this Dogma, until, he tries
        to explain it!

        Both Christainity and ECKANKAR believe in the
        Creation Myth of ADAM & EVE (Christian) / ADOM
        & EDE (ECKANKAR) and the GARDEN OF EDEN (both).
        Check out ADOM and EDE in the ECKANKAR LEXICON
        or in ECKANKAR's Holy Books the SHARIYAT-KI-
        SUGMAD BOOKS 1 & 2.

        The "Creation Museum"
        http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
          Hi, All & thanks, Prometheus for posting this
          eck youth's question to the Master. I wonder how old
          he might be as it seems that eck youth are counted as
          such well into their twenties--maybe, HK assumes that
          most like him suffer from arrested development?? : )

          Anyway, just a few thoughts regarding what HK replied:

          HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
          In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
          should call their beliefs into question."

          HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
          OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

          Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
          RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
          ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
          CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

          ### I think this is really pathetic to encourage a youth
          not to engage in conversation or questions about his
          religion vs another's. I guess HK knows that this youth
          is going to be ridiculed for the craziness that is taught
          in the eck teachings, that the eck teachings do not hold
          up to scrutiny . . . and just maybe, HK realizes these
          young minds are still evolving and it is questionable if
          they have been brainwashed solidly enough to stay as
          long time members in the org.

          I attended an eck group event several years ago where
          some of the eck youth were part of the evenings
          entertainment. I thought their performance was sloppy,
          unrehearsed and without energy. In short, they were
          looking foolish up there. I didn't understand why they
          didn't put their hearts into it or seem to care . . . but
          now in retrospect, I realize they were there because of
          the parents and what they demonstrated for all to see
          is that they were not "buying" into the nutty teachings
          their parents were embracing. I rather think that these
          eck "kids" were going to cut loose once they were on
          their own. Again, no wonder, eck youth are considered
          youth going into their twenties--they have to be part
          of the chickens in the henhouse being guarded by the
          fox H.I.s!

          Really sad to grow up under so much control, with
          a nut like HK who is placing fear and a need for
          secretiveness into young minds. I regard this as being
          abuse coming from the leader of eckankar, Mr. HK!

          Also, what HK suggests to the youth has to make the
          youth feel ashamed of their beliefs in that they need to
          keep quiet! The truth behind the scenes in Eckankar is
          the dirty little secret! LOL!