Re: Serious Competition!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi Kaye,
      I think that I see the problem in bringing this site up.
      One can also pull up:

      http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/

      The "FUN AT THE CREATION MUSEUM!!!!" is in
      LEXINGTON, KY. and this is where ECKists play
      HK's videos on the community access Cable TV
      stations. I happened to see one while passing
      through to Atlanta. More on that later in another
      post.

      Prometheus

      tee green xekweed wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > Don't look now kids, but ekult has some serious competition for ultimate crackpot
      status- check out the creationist museum grand opening:

      http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2007
        What's interesting is that ECKANKAR also wants
        its members to deny reason and "believe" in their
        Mahanta's powers.

        Both the fundamentalist Christains and the
        ECKANKARists believe in the Creation Myth of
        ADAM & EVE (Christian) / ADOM & EDE (ECKANKAR)
        and the GARDEN OF EDEN (both). Check out ADOM
        and EDE in the ECKANKAR LEXICON or the SHARIYAT.

        BTW- The "Creation Museum" seems to be located
        closer to Cincinnati than to Lexington. Later... on that
        ECK Video on Cable TV when I stayed overnight in
        Lexington off I-75.

        Prometheus

        http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
          QUESTIONS For The MASTER... ]

          Q: Dear Mahanta,

          "DOES OUR RELIGION BELIEVE IN ADAM and EVE?"

          Love, Blake

          A: by Harold Klemp

          "IN A WORD, NO."

          [ME] That's a LIE! Why not mention Adom and Ede
          and the Polaraians (the First Root Race) who lived in
          Polara, the Garden of Eden. Or the first ECK Master
          MALATI (LEX. pg. 132, Shariyat 1&2 pg. 55) who lived
          amongst the Polarians in the Garden of Eden.

          HK: "However, we would NOT want to throw OUR
          BELIEF into the face of someone whose religion
          teaches that they were the first man and woman
          on earth."

          [ME] This is because Twitchell (ECKANKAR) copied
          this religious myth/dogma too! And, It would be
          embarrassing to share this silly ECK version of this
          Creation Myth to anyone outside of the cult's influence!

          HK: "Others' beliefs are sacred to them, even as our
          faith is precious to us."

          [ME] Why is there so much emphasis on the ECK Vahana
          (missionary) effort, and to put down other beliefs. Just
          look at Klemp's comments about other religions in his
          Autobiography of a Moden Prophet on pages 385-386.
          So far HK has lied about: (1) the ECK belief in the Garden
          of Eden Myth (Adom & Ede); (2) Having respect for other
          religious beliefs. Next, among other things, HK will be
          covering up the fact that ECKists are expected to promote
          their religion.

          HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
          In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
          should call their beliefs into question."

          [ME] That certainly applies to ECKists as well. Just look
          at Cheryl Grumpyman and some of the other ECK VAHANA
          JERKS out there in la-la land that Klemp knows of and is,
          yet, afraid of correcting! They are "very touchy about
          such matters" and even cause people "a lot of trouble."
          It's like the Blind, Deaf and Dumb Leading One Another!

          HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
          OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

          Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
          RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
          ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
          CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

          [ME] This isn't a very honest or "straight forward"
          approach that Klemp is suggesting is it? What is Klemp
          really teaching young ECKists? Isn't HK teaching them:
          To be deceitful; To manipulate conversations; To avoid
          difficult questions! Also, see how HK is instructing THE
          LAW of SILENCE to be used. This is a KAL approach to
          this Spiritual Law and to the ECK "History" listed in the
          Shariyats and even in Klemp's own LEXICON! Klemp seems
          to be embarrassed by this topic... as he should be! It does
          show the tip-of-the-iceberg of the Mythand Lies regarding
          the ECK Teachings and its "History" of Lies.

          HK: "Does this give you an Idea of HOW TO HANDLE A
          STICKY SITUATION of that kind. Blake?

          [ME] Yeah, it sure gives everyone more insight into the
          Myth and Lies SRI LOSER! Just have Chelas tell non-ECKists
          you don't want to talk about THAT topic, or just give them
          the good old SILENT treatment, or shift the conversation
          to 'Sports.' JUSTASKTHEM about those Yankees! Yeah, that's
          the ticket! On the other hand, it's OK for ECKists to be
          deviant (by any means necessary) and slip DREAM TOPICS,
          or the HU, etc. into causal conversations. Don't allow other
          people to ask questions too tough for you to answer. In other
          words avoid the embarrassing truth about your phoney copy
          of a New Age religion!

          Basically, Klemp is teaching Negative Techniques to the
          ECK Youth, and ECK Parents are too influenced by their
          own Beliefs to be able to comprehend and analyze the
          depth and harm that these suggestions can cause in
          regard to long-term social development.

          Prometheus
          p.s. MY CAPS Were Added to All the Text

          According to ECK DOGMA, the Polarians are "The first
          root race which lived in Polara, the GARDEN of EDEN;
          the ADAMic Race; ADOM was the first man and EDE,
          [like in EdeN] the first woman; the beginning of the
          races of man upon Earth." [ECK LEXICON, pg. 162]

          BTW- Who did ECKANKAR's Adom's & Ede's children
          breed with? See, it's the same old religious myth with
          Twitchell's "lettering change" twist... that rascal! And,
          Klemp has no problem with this Dogma, until, he tries
          to explain it!

          Both Christainity and ECKANKAR believe in the
          Creation Myth of ADAM & EVE (Christian) / ADOM
          & EDE (ECKANKAR) and the GARDEN OF EDEN (both).
          Check out ADOM and EDE in the ECKANKAR LEXICON
          or in ECKANKAR's Holy Books the SHARIYAT-KI-
          SUGMAD BOOKS 1 & 2.

          The "Creation Museum"
          http://crazytalk.typepad.com/bluegrassroots/2007/06/fun_at_the_crea.html
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
            Hi, All & thanks, Prometheus for posting this
            eck youth's question to the Master. I wonder how old
            he might be as it seems that eck youth are counted as
            such well into their twenties--maybe, HK assumes that
            most like him suffer from arrested development?? : )

            Anyway, just a few thoughts regarding what HK replied:

            HK: "Some people are very touchy about such matters.
            In fact, they could even cause you a lot of trouble IF you
            should call their beliefs into question."

            HK: "So, PRACTICE SILENCE IN REGARD TO THE STORY
            OF ADAM and EVE if POSSIBLE.

            Yet should someone press you, SAY THAT YOU'RE
            RELIGION IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WISH TO TALK
            ABOUT. THEN REMAIN SILENT or TRY TO TURN THE
            CONVERSATION TO ANOTHER SUBJECT, LIKE SPORTS."

            ### I think this is really pathetic to encourage a youth
            not to engage in conversation or questions about his
            religion vs another's. I guess HK knows that this youth
            is going to be ridiculed for the craziness that is taught
            in the eck teachings, that the eck teachings do not hold
            up to scrutiny . . . and just maybe, HK realizes these
            young minds are still evolving and it is questionable if
            they have been brainwashed solidly enough to stay as
            long time members in the org.

            I attended an eck group event several years ago where
            some of the eck youth were part of the evenings
            entertainment. I thought their performance was sloppy,
            unrehearsed and without energy. In short, they were
            looking foolish up there. I didn't understand why they
            didn't put their hearts into it or seem to care . . . but
            now in retrospect, I realize they were there because of
            the parents and what they demonstrated for all to see
            is that they were not "buying" into the nutty teachings
            their parents were embracing. I rather think that these
            eck "kids" were going to cut loose once they were on
            their own. Again, no wonder, eck youth are considered
            youth going into their twenties--they have to be part
            of the chickens in the henhouse being guarded by the
            fox H.I.s!

            Really sad to grow up under so much control, with
            a nut like HK who is placing fear and a need for
            secretiveness into young minds. I regard this as being
            abuse coming from the leader of eckankar, Mr. HK!

            Also, what HK suggests to the youth has to make the
            youth feel ashamed of their beliefs in that they need to
            keep quiet! The truth behind the scenes in Eckankar is
            the dirty little secret! LOL!