Re: Gail's EWN Interview--an excerpt

    Message 1 of 10 , May 24 8:39 AM
      Hi Etznab,
      It would seem that the completion of the 14th
      Initiation and "Full" Mahanta title was done by
      Oct. 22, 1983 (ECKANKAR Dogma/Myth).

      Of course, this is tied in with Darwin being kicked
      to the curb and Not with HK's "spiritual" growth. And,
      all of this just goes to show that these two (DG & HK)
      were/are pseudo ECK Masters since neither could
      "walk the walk" and just get along for the good of the
      whole. Klemp's strong DESIRE and ATTACHMENT to
      become important and "spiritually" advanced over all
      others is connected to his Mahanta title delusion.

      Even Marge once told HK, "Why can't you be happy
      with just being an ECK Master?"

      Yet, Klemp claims that it was Darwin's "impatience"
      and "vanity" that "caused them [Order of Vairagi Adepts]
      to react to Gross three years too soon." [pgs. 360-361,
      Autobiography of a Modern Prophet]

      However, Why would Vairagi Adepts "react" and in a
      negative manner? Where is the Love and Tolerance?
      Also, since the MAHANTA (Gross) was the Leader of
      the Order of Vairagi Adepts and Second only to SUGMAD
      why would they think that they "Knew" the true Will
      of SUGMAD and the Mission that SUGMAD gave to the
      Mahanta? If they were allowed to second guess the
      Mahanta (Gross) then they could, also, second guess
      Klemp!

      Also, could it be that the SUGMAD is Not concerned with
      "Orders" and groups of Souls and their decision making
      process, memberships, and judgments of who or what is
      "good" or "bad."

      Prometheus