Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Latin phrase "non sequitur" over-used! LOL!

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      See this is what makes me believe Rich is not a true blue eckist, but rather a Paulist...
      Folks, Harold Klemp himself STATED in the Mystic World, Eckankar's quarterly free publication to paying members, that in FACT the computer DOES generate a list showing how many years a chela has been an active paying member, and based on that, who is eligible for the next initiation!
      Besides... Both my parents worked at ESC for YEARS, and when I was first given the job of initiator and found the secret words were listed in the initiator book, and when attending HI meetings, where a computer generated list was presented by the RESA to help decide whether an eckist was to receive their initiation or not; I asked my parents if it was true that a computer program and HIs decide on initiations.
      YES that is how it is done!  No special water buffalo meeting between the inner grand poobahs; Harold Klemp openly admitted he was the one that created the program!!!  I know I have listed the actual source material and page information on where this was actually published by Klemp. At the moment I have most of my material in a storage unit because we were planning a move....  Now that we have decided to stay put, I will be bring that material back to do my researching again.  Anyway, search the archived messages here at ESA or ET and it should bring up this topic and source material, pages etc....