Joe Homsey Has Made It! :-)

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Hello all,

      I just checked huchat. Joe Homsey has posted a message (which I didn't
      read because I don't really trust if the experiences he relates are all
      real, but no matter) - AND - TATAAAAA - he is not moderated any longer!!
      So, I'm waiting for Cheryl's next message to see if there is any
      retaliation - if she is moderated now!