Re: HU-Chat Nomination Tampering?

    Message 1 of 9 , May 5 8:27 AM
      Hi Mish, Sharon and All,
      Yes, this story of old Joe's past negative actions does
      point out some of the nut cases that join religions. There
      are some people that are benefited by joining a religion in
      order to be "inspired" enough to clean up their acts, and
      sometimes become more loving, kinder, and tolerant.
      Other people (ECKists too!) basically remain the same...
      they are the same as before joining... for good or bad.
      Others become more fearful, delusional, anti-social,
      intolerant, narcissistic, etc., and show other increased
      or noticable changes in personality or behaviour.

      It's that "Holier Than Thou" attitude of the hard liners
      and delusional fundamentalists from these religions that
      will cause that religion to get its bad reputation. Especially,
      when these types of unbalanced and unloving individuals
      become religious leaders! In ECKANKAR these people think
      that they have a special "inner" connection that gives them
      the right to do "anything necessary" and to be the "swordsman"
      of the Sugmad. A "figurative" slaying of the enemies of the
      Mahanta/Sugmad is permitted and even expected! But, how
      far away is a "literal" slaying of enemies by these "swordsmen"
      in order to protect or help their Mahanta?

      These ECKists are self-righteous, but aren't quite like the
      bloody thirsty self-righteous Crusaders of old (yet). However,
      some ECKists wouldn't be that far away from doing something
      really crazy if Klemp just gave them the word. This gives me
      concern because, What if Klemp lost his mind completely?
      Would ECKists drink a poisonous cool aid in order to meet HK
      (their Mahanta) on the Anami Lok? Really! What could happen?

      Considering the level of delusion of some of these ECKists...
      who knows what they might do if thinking they're getting a
      special message "from the inner Mahanta" to end it all on the
      Physical Plane (for their family too)! There have been ECKists
      commit suicide and ECKANKAR covers this up because these
      things aren't discussed and are considered gossip and, thereby,
      forbidden as being negative. The truth is, How can such a thing
      happen if these ECKists have the "protection" of the Mahanta
      since he is "Always With" them. Obviously, the PR isn't accurate
      or truthful and never has been! It's all religious B.S. just like it
      is with most other religions. For some reason all of these elite
      fundamentalists end up sticking their heads in the sand while
      thinking they have the only inside knowledge of truth! Amazing!

      Prometheus