Re: ECKANKAR RULES by Monkeyboy (LOL)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
      Hi, Liz!

      I only received this one message in my private email box. I don't
      even know why Monkeyboy sent it to me--did anyone else receive
      something like this? I guess I should feel honored that he is so
      concerned! : )

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:
      > Wow Mish this person is in deep trouble! Sounds like if Harold
      and company told the cult members to drink the koolaid this poor
      soul would actually do it!

      > I'm catching up on e-mails after being on an RV trip for two weeks
      so if there is more to this person's postings, I haven't gotten to
      it yet.