Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] PT Did Not Meet RT On a 2nd Trip to India in...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
      Prometheus,

         Yes, I saw the post that you referred to. I've seen several
      on the same topic here on E.S.A.

         Yes I saw the quotes as well and I do have the book
      "Dialogues With The Master".

         What is it? You are trying to convince me about errors?
      Or is it that you just want to "clarify" everything that I say
      for this website so as not to give the impression that any-
      body on it agrees with anything found in Eckankar as if
      there were anything good in it?

         I'm not trying to be smart with this response, but I know
      that you have an obligation to maintain the "integrity" and
      the nature of E.S.A..

         Granted, I don't actually "fit in" here 100 percent and you
      do [most of you] go out of your way at times to tolerate me.
      (As long as I don't compliment Eckankar, either here or on
      A.R.E. ?)

         IMO it's not always easy trying to "fit in" anywhere. Not
      without compromising one's integrity to some extent. Well,
      I don't always like to do that. Not for Eckists. Not for Non-
      Eckists.

         Sometimes, but not always all the time.

      Etznab

      **************************************
      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
        Etznab,

        This and all the other posts you wrote recently on this site show me
        very clearly how arrogant and brazen you are.
        I can even understand that the ekkies have you blacklisted ... :-))

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
          Etznab,
          You're the one that mentioned the 1951 date for
          PT meeting RT. And, you've been the one working
          on the ECKANKAR timeline. However, it's really too
          bad that you're, also, not looking for or acknowledging
          the truth when it presents itself, or when it's something
          that reveals the myth and lies that ECKANKAR was
          founded upon. If you want to put your head in the
          sand then be my guest. Just don't come here and
          expect us to overlook your evasiveness, fence
          sitting, and cover-up/denial techniques.

          If you really want to insure that you, eventually,
          get that coveted 5th Initiation then you need to become
          more low profile. Are you certain that you can't be
          tracked down by the RESA police and their informers?
          Or, have you shared too much information with them?
          Still, maybe it's not too late if you repent now! Perhaps,
          you too can atone and have a resurrection!

          In other words give up your critical thinking and surrender
          your common sense and do as your told without question.
          Oh, and stop reading non-approved non-ECK material,
          as well as, out-of-print older ECK material and anything
          pre-ECKANKAR.

          Forget the time-line project too! Do these things and you'll
          start to fit-in with the other ECKists and will, in time, get
          that long awaited pink slip. Otherwise it's pointless to continue
          only half listening and half seeing. It's getting you no where
          you want to be.

          Prometheus