Re: Eckanker: 12/2005 H.I. Letter... Do As I Say Not As I Do

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 6:17 AM
      Quarterly H.I. Letter articles are current instructions
      for H.I.s. This one contains the instructions to improve
      communication within the ECK community. However,
      Klemp never follows his own advice. Twitchell,
      too, uses 'BUT' often in the Shariyat... Klemp does, as
      well, in his current books.

      However, what's incredible is that Klemp continues
      to use "BUT" in his Members Only articles still today!

      Klemp states that using 'BUT' is "limiting" and shows
      you've stopped "listening" and produces a constant
      stream of "contradictions."

      What a hypocrite! Or, is Klemp just oblivious! Either way it
      shows that he is Not a "Master" of anything, except, deceit
      and trickery (an agent of Kal), and is Unconscious of
      even his own (Mental Plane) words. How can HK, therefore,
      be higher in consciousness than a 3rd Initiate when he hasn't
      mastered the 4th Plane?!

      Prometheus wrote:

      [ME]:
      > This is where Klemp talks about Not using "Ifs" "Ands" and "Buts"
      > within the Eck community and forgets to follow his own advice in:
      > the Letter of Light, The Mystic World, in this H.I. Letter or when
      > addressing Eckists in "Those Wonderful Eck Masters (pg.211)!" Klemp
      > is just all talk and is mentioning this quote from Kant to sound
      > well read and intelligent, like G.W. Bush, who is Klemp's hero and
      > fellow deceiver. The bigger question is why are these words okay for
      > public use and Not for Eckists (other than Klemp)? LOL!

      > [HK] "Next, I need to translate those images into today's language.
      > That's why much of my writing is simple. It leaves less room for
      > misinterpreting and makes translating into other languages easier."

      > [Me] The Shariyats Do Not use "simple" language and they are
      > the "Holy Books" of Eckankar and are offered to the foreign public.
      > Is Klemp thinking about simplifying them? It is not so much the
      > language that HK uses as to the content. Klemp must be reading these
      > posts for him to be so defensive about this and needing to explain
      > himself.

      > [HK] "I take care to translate the images from the ECK to human
      > language as accurately as possible. They flow through directly in a
      > burst."

      > [Me] How does something "flow" in a "burst?" It would help if Klemp
      > (the Mahanta) would use the correct choice of words! Perhaps he
      > should have said that, They "come" through directly in a burst or
      > that They "appear" or "manifest" directly in a burst. These sound
      > better, make more sense, and are more accurate!

      > [HK] "Many are sharing their ideas from the mental arena, and it
      > uplifts people. I look at the ideas and thoughts of philosophers."

      > [Me] Really! I though that all of these past ideas and thoughts were
      > below the consciousness of the current Eck teachings! If the
      > consciousness of Twitchell is lower that today's Mahanta
      > Consciousness what about the past thoughts and ideas of non-Masters
      > or even non-Living (in a physical body) Eck Masters?! What about the
      > consciousness of the Shariyats?

      > [HK] "One thing that strikes me about Immanuel Kant was something he
      > said that acts out an appreciation for life, which shows gratitude
      > in expression. He said, no ifs, ands, or buts. By that he meant.
      > make your statements clean and clear."

      > [Me] The B.S. meter is starting to rise higher! Question: Why does
      > Klemp view Kant's opinions so highly? I don't! Besides, where's the
      > gratitude by Not using these words Only to Eckists? Or at all? Weird
      > Harold!!!

      > [HK] "Suppose on
      e, for example, says to a student, 'Study hard if