Re: PT: Rebazar the Real LEM & SAT NAM the Inner Master

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
      Zoey, I agree with Kent... the H.I. Only crap is nonsense.
      Just do a search of the archived "Messages" of the various
      "H.I. Letters" on this site.

      Also, both Books 1 & 2 of "The Holy Fire of ECK" are merely
      recycled excerpts from H.I. Letters of 10-20 years ago!

      Etznab, why don't you comment on these quotes (below)
      by Rebazar where it seems he is the true LEM and that Sat
      Nam (not listed in HK's spiritual hierarchy) is the true inner
      Master.

      Also, that 1951 date for PT meeting Rebazar on his
      "second" trip to India can't be believed since HK, unknownly,
      proves that there was No "first" trip in 1935 when Twitch
      was 27 years old. HK states that PT was, at the time, lying
      to get into Who's Who in Kentucky and had not been out
      of the country. PT - born 1908, Age 27 in 1935. Why can't
      HK (the "Intellectual" and "Modern Prophet") connect the
      dots?!

      Are you turning a blind eye to these facts in order to stay
      on the good side of your RESA and not get Black Listed
      for the 5th Initiation? I was surprised to read your comments
      on A.R.E. where you praise Klemp. Just because PT sounded
      intelligent from time-to-time doesn't mean that he was or
      that he wasn't a liar. As far as Klemp goes... out of the
      thousands of authors out there, past and present, HK
      has to be in the bottom .01% ! Most everything he writes
      is based upon Twitchell's former religion Ruhani Satsang
      and upon Twitchell's Westernized/New Age distortions.
      And, upon letters sent to HK by ECKists (IRO's too) or the
      recycled stories of other authors including the Bible!

      Rebazar is just a fictional character that is developed over
      the years as any fiction writer does with his characters. L.
      Ron Hubbard did the same and Twitch long ago copied
      Hubbard's organizational ideas and example as well as
      the Radhasoami and Ruhani living Master concepts.

      Anyone can sound like a Master when they steal other's
      thoughts and words and make them their own.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
        Etznab,
        Apparently you didn't see this former post of mine. HK
        gives factual evidence on ECKANKAR.org that there was
        NO "SECOND" trip to INDIA in 1951 to see REBAZAR by
        Twitch since there was NO "FIRST" trip in 1935 at age
        27! Klemp was mistaken because he is incapable of
        connecting the dots with the same information that he
        supplied/approved concerning the "HISTORY" of
        ECKANKAR. What sort of "Intellectual" or "Modern Prophet"
        is this! LOL!

        Also, did you see the R.T. (LEM)/SAT NAM (Vi Guru)
        comments and quotes? Do you have a copy of Dialogues?

        BTW-[more below]

        prometheus wrote:
[...]

        P.S.
        [BTW] Etznab, here's a definition from the ECKANKAR LEXICON:

        "mechanical manifestations. LYING, IMAGINATION, the
        EXPRESSION of NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, and UNNECESSARY
        TALKING." [my caps]

        This definition, by HK, kind of puts a different light on how
        the LEM/Mahanta sees the level of consciousness that the
        IMAGINATION is based upon doesn't it!