Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: PT: Rebazar the Real LEM & SAT NAM the Inner...

  • Zoey Salinger
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2007
      eckists absolutely believe themselves to be the most superior people on the planet.  the chosen few.  non-eckists are worthy of pity and compassion.  eck-deserters are simply fools.  oh, i thought it myself.  when i was in it.  i know exactly how they think.  they put on that benign 'allowing' mask, stating that people are free to choose, while all the time clucking their tongues over the stupidity of humanity.

      here is a very sad phenomenon:  i have seen very sincere people walk into eckankar.  some sense of searching, or longing, or genuine curiosity, brought them through the door.  whatever it was, it was real.  but quicker than a duck jumps a june bug, they have replaced that genuine search with INITIATION.  behaving, believing, saying, joining, working, conforming, etc etc in order to get that next higher number.  and the precious spiritual longing is diverted and subverted into an obscene ego corruption.  and this is only possible because the members simply do not understand what spiritual process is, or what the experience of consciousness growth feels like.  how it changes you.  if they had once experienced it, they would surely know the uselessness of some butt hole telling you that you just got a bigger number.

      zoey...

      tomleafeater <tianyue@...> wrote:
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "zoey_true"
      wrote:

      > hey mish, i agree with your description of the hi's whole-
      > heartedly. let's face it; were it not for the hierarchy in
      eckankar,
      > lowers, middles, highers, the whole thing would collapse. everyone
      > is in it to feed the ego. if the highers didn't get to play at
      being
      > superior, they would quit. why in the world would they hang out
      with
      > a bunch of equals, doing nothing other than being loving? zoey...

      Exactly! I was just thinking this the other day, as well. Eckankar's
      whole gig is the ego fix people get out ot it. My god, look at
      Marman's and Rich's dripping condescension that is only barely
      disguised over at A.R.E. These eckists are addicted to their status
      as the lords over the rest of humanity. They can't break away from it
      long enough to see the grip it has over them. It is so, so strange.

      Kent

      > > Hi, Etznab!
      > >
      > > I think it is perfectly fine to ask questions, but in eckankar
      > > certain questions can alarm the powers that be. Asking too
      > > many questions very likely would put a chela on a blacklist.
      > > Of course, the chela will not be aware of this other than to
      > > find that he doesn't receive his initiations as timely as most
      > > chelas. I have been shunned and also ignored within groups
      > > of eckists--in social settings. Why? Well, for one, I was a lower
      > > initiate so some of the h.i.'s fear contamination, and for another
      > > I did ask some questions that were not well-received. I can't
      > > believe that I put up with this unloving and crazy behavior
      > > within the eckankar org. as long as I did. I believe one of the
      > > first lessons in eckankar is to develop lower self-esteem--
      > > that is what a hierarchy is all about. Put people down and make
      > > them earn worthiness as judged by the orgs controllers. It starts
      > > with some idiot putting himself up as top dog (i.e. HK) with
      tiers
      > > of importance going down from there. Those at the very bottom
      > > are the insignificant, lower consciousness beings who if tamed
      > > properly will gradually make their way up--if they are careful
      not
      > > to upset those who feel so much more superior to the rest of the
      > > population.
      > >
      > > It's interesting that placing one at the top is not based on
      > anything
      > > other than an "I've had a dream" type experience that told the
      > > narcissistic personality that he is "God's elect!" But more
      > fascinating
      > > is that people will believe this--without proof or validation!
      LOL!

      > > I'm really done with organized anything, especially
      > > religion! : )
      > >
      > > Mish

      > > etznab@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Blacklisted for asking too many questions? Does that mean
      > > > I should not ask about when Sudar Singh died? Since the Rod
      > > > of Eck Power was handed to Paul Twitchell by Rebazar Tarzs?
      > > > (see: Eckankar dictionary definition for Rebazar Tarzs)
      > > >
      > > > I think it's a perfectly honest question to ask for
      > clarification
      > > > on Sudar Singh, the Eck Master before Paul Twitchell.
      > > >
      > > > The wording doesn't seem specifically clear, but one could
      > > > argue that Rebazar just "handed" the rod over for Sudar Singh.
      > > > Similar, perhaps, to Sudar Singh sending Paul Twitchell to
      > > > Rebazar Tarzs for initiation into Eckankar.
      > > >
      > > > (Never mind the alleged fact that - in some earlier writings
      > > > by Paul Twitchell) - the words for Sudar Singh and Rebazar
      > > > Tarzs were first spelled Kirpal Singh!)
      > > >
      > > > Though I still would love to make a "historical" record of
      the
      > > > Eck teachings over time in order to learn what I can from this,
      > > > not everbody wants to consider religion from an historical per-
      > > > spective it seems.
      > > >
      > > > Etznab
      > > >

      > > > **************************************
      > > > See what's free at
      > > > http://www.aol.com.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2007
        Hi, Zoey, Kent, Etznab and All!

        Kent and Zoey, excellent posts. Zoey, you especially hit the nail
        on the head about the corruption of ego in eckankar--that is
        where the path takes you!

        Etznab, you wrote:

        " Apparently, Paul Twitchell was dialoging with more than Rebazar
        Tarzs -(his name first mentioned in 1964?) in the later 1950s."

        I have to disagree with your use of the word "apparently" as this
        seems like an attempt to give validity to Paul Twitchell's lies. PT
        was not dialoging with Rebazar Tarzs or other fake masters unless
        you want to stipulate that "apparently" PT had imaginary friends. : )

        I agree that words must be looked at in the context of how they are
        used. Liars use them to manipulate people, so it is apparent that
        one should not value what liars say--it's a thing about trusting the
        messenger . . . or not! One can call this discernment as well!