Re: PT: Rebazar the Real LEM & SAT NAM the I...

    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 2 11:45 AM
      Hi, Zoey and All!

      I can understand the curiosity factor! : ) But the thing about
      participating in the exit interview would be allowing a final
      cult control. Being willing to answer some questions directly
      to the cult org would be like validating its existence as being
      one of worth. Giving up one's time to do so is like a donation! LOL!

      However, glad to hear another person is dropping out. One needs
      to do what one feels is necessary--so if your friend does want to
      do the curious thing, it's okay really! I've just stated how I view
      such a thing. I quit in 2003, but recently received an inquiry and
      a how to renew my membership. Why in the world would eckankar
      want me???? : ) Sweet!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Zoey Salinger <zoey_true@...>
      wrote:

      > that is my take, ewickings. he knows he isn't obligated, but the curiosity factor is huge.
      he is wanting to know what the resa is up to. but i think you're right. i think the resa is
      collecting info to help HQ's marketing strategy. at any rate, if i find out more, i will send a
      further message.

      > zoey
      >
      > ewickings <ewickings@...> wrote:
      > v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) } v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }
      FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 ;
      > LOL That exit interview is BS, have your friend use it to wipe his butt and say, "Here is
      your exit interview!" Unless he has anything that belongs to the Satsang Society, he isn't
      obligated to do a damn thing! This is a business don't you see? They just want in put on
      what needs to be done better.

      > GET A CLUE KLUMP, TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LIES!

      scene of it, but simply submitted a letter to HQ and his local resa. At any rate, the local
      resa has now called him and asked my friend to do an "exit interview". what the heck is
      that? is this something new?

      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 7 8:57 AM
        Etznab,
        At times you sound like Doug Marman. Especially
        when you place the blame of being misunderstood
        back upon the reader. You also [snip] away too much
        information from the original post so that the reader
        has no idea of what it is you're talking about, or of
        the original information (facts) presented or POV.
        You, therefore, jump around here and there (willy
        nilly) while avoiding the real issue or topic of discussion.

        Rebazar was just one fictional character of Twitchell's
        out of many! The information supplied by Klemp on
        ECKANKAR.org of Twitchell meeting Rebazar in 1951
        on a "SECOND" trip to India, and in 1935 meeting Sudar
        Singh on his "FIRST" trip to India is all a lie. Klemp points
        out that at age 27 (1935) Paul had never been out of the
        country and was 'exaggerating' and 'twisting facts' to
        get into WHO'S WHO in KENTUCKY (PT born in 1908).

        Remember, too, that Twitch claims Sudar handed him
        over to RT for initiation! Of course, none of this is true!

        Therefore, the "apparent" or supposed dates that
        Twitchell first created the fictional character he
        named Rebazar Tarzs is just a wild ass guess on
        your part and is insignificant compared to Klemp's
        ignorance, as a Mahanta, and intentional cover-up!

        The 1935 at age 27 details of the "FACTS" as to when
        these two events were supposedly happening is the
        most significant information to look at rather than
        the distractions of "apparent" events and dates
        that you seem to be constantly focused upon. The
        ECKANKAR timeline of imaginary/fictional characters
        (ECK Masters) and other events when mixed with real
        people and real events only leads to confusion that
        can never be resolved. This is the world of ECKANKAR!

        Therefore, ECKANKAR mixes fact with fiction to create
        an imaginary "Highly Evolved" Golden Pathway via
        the use of other works from other writers and from
        other lesser known religions such as Radhasoami and
        Ruhani Satsang that also use living Masters and Higher
        Planes and Grand Divisions, Hierarchies, degrees of
        Karma, the Passions of the Mind etc., etc.

        The main purpose of this site is to point out the flaws
        and deceptions within the ECKANKAR teachings and to
        share our ECKANKAR cult experiences.

        Prometheus