Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: PT: Rebazar the Real LEM & SAT NAM the I...

  • Ingrid
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 31, 2007
      Etznab,

      I really like your post because it's heartfelt! Thank you!
      Ingrid

      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 7, 2007
        Etznab,
        At times you sound like Doug Marman. Especially
        when you place the blame of being misunderstood
        back upon the reader. You also [snip] away too much
        information from the original post so that the reader
        has no idea of what it is you're talking about, or of
        the original information (facts) presented or POV.
        You, therefore, jump around here and there (willy
        nilly) while avoiding the real issue or topic of discussion.

        Rebazar was just one fictional character of Twitchell's
        out of many! The information supplied by Klemp on
        ECKANKAR.org of Twitchell meeting Rebazar in 1951
        on a "SECOND" trip to India, and in 1935 meeting Sudar
        Singh on his "FIRST" trip to India is all a lie. Klemp points
        out that at age 27 (1935) Paul had never been out of the
        country and was 'exaggerating' and 'twisting facts' to
        get into WHO'S WHO in KENTUCKY (PT born in 1908).

        Remember, too, that Twitch claims Sudar handed him
        over to RT for initiation! Of course, none of this is true!

        Therefore, the "apparent" or supposed dates that
        Twitchell first created the fictional character he
        named Rebazar Tarzs is just a wild ass guess on
        your part and is insignificant compared to Klemp's
        ignorance, as a Mahanta, and intentional cover-up!

        The 1935 at age 27 details of the "FACTS" as to when
        these two events were supposedly happening is the
        most significant information to look at rather than
        the distractions of "apparent" events and dates
        that you seem to be constantly focused upon. The
        ECKANKAR timeline of imaginary/fictional characters
        (ECK Masters) and other events when mixed with real
        people and real events only leads to confusion that
        can never be resolved. This is the world of ECKANKAR!

        Therefore, ECKANKAR mixes fact with fiction to create
        an imaginary "Highly Evolved" Golden Pathway via
        the use of other works from other writers and from
        other lesser known religions such as Radhasoami and
        Ruhani Satsang that also use living Masters and Higher
        Planes and Grand Divisions, Hierarchies, degrees of
        Karma, the Passions of the Mind etc., etc.

        The main purpose of this site is to point out the flaws
        and deceptions within the ECKANKAR teachings and to
        share our ECKANKAR cult experiences.

        Prometheus