Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 25, 2007
      Can someone jog my memory as to why Darwin (Dap Ren)
      was booted by Klemp? Was it a just a money issue? Now I
      know that Darwin was a spender, but then again that actually
      showed Vairag or Non-attachment and Mental Detachment
      toward money and that's why DG spent it so freely! Afterall,
      Darwin was a Full Mahanta and Vairagi Adept. Perhaps, this
      was just a test for Klemp and his cohorts on the Board. They
      failed the test by their Second Guessing of the real intent
      (a lesson) by the 'FULL' Mahanta!

      Afterall, aren't those buildings in Chanhassen just as bad as
      having a private jet? The Seat of ECK Power is supposed to
      reside wherever the Mahanta is and Not in an airplane Nor in
      a Temple. And, isn't Klemp focused upon money too. Look
      at those 'DONATION' requests being mailed out, or asking
      ECKists to put ECKANKAR Donations into their WILLS. And,
      remember, too, one has to remain an active DONATING
      current member in order to be elligible for initiations!

      BTW - Klemp, by Not Being Able To Connect The Dots on Paul's
      1908 birthdate and being 27 years old in 1935 while lying for
      Who's Who in Kentucky and having never traveled while meeting
      Sudar Singh in India (1935), during this same time period, means
      that Klemp can't be a real Mahanta and is of the KAL! Unless,
      Klemp is just trying to confuse the whole issue with Twitchell
      by scattering bits and pieces of info around which means that
      this trickery and dishonesty, by creating confusion, means that
      Klemp can't be a real Mahanta and is of the KAL! Really, which
      scenario is it? The end result is the same. Klemp is of the KAL!