Re: 03/2007 MYSTIC WORLD - Ask the Master #1 (HU-Chants Too!)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
      I was thinking about the many HU-Chant tapes and CDs
      being promoted for sale. I became aware that some of the
      HUing on these recordings are coming from undisciplined
      H.I.s (foxes, etc.) and those whose intent and consciousness
      is impure. Many ECKists are directing the HU & ECK (White
      Magic) for healings, job placement, initiations, etc., while
      singing the HU. Yet, these lower and, therefore, negative
      desires are intertwined with the vibrations of the HU sounds
      that have been captured and preserved on these recordings
      and that these negative (directed) subliminal vibrations are,
      also, being distributed throughout the world!