Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eckankar--Why?

  • spaceportcomputers
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
      HAHAHA, that's sooooo funny.

      He Cannot answer truthfully...he does not accept the truth as
      truth...YET. And the "fact" is...it's all bullshit and lies. There
      are NO facts to back up any of it. Paul Twitchell was the modern day
      equivalent of a "snake oil" salesman.

      Rich is a psychopath just like all those other jerk off cultists...
      who's favorite game is to play one hand up the spiritual bat.

      I just realized something over the last few days. The psychological
      abuse put upon me by this crazy Eckankar woman and her little minions
      up in Oregon...was real. I need counseling and a good book or two on
      the damage these crazy MF's can do to another person.

      Real live mental abuse. I thought I was just freaked out because she
      lied to the police (DA) and I was facing years in prison due to her
      lies. But no...I'm really f'd up by what happened and it wasn't just
      one person, it was the whole group of about fifteen "Eckists".

      Thanks for listening.
      Cap'n Chris

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
        Hi Mish
        This narrow-minded and brain-washed ECKist is overlooking
        the fact that the PR purpose of the LEM is to give newly created
        "facts" and current updated spiritual information, as well as,
        more advanced spiritual techniques to raise the consciousness
        of not only ECKists, but all Souls. Too bad this is just fiction and
        hype and really doesn't happen in the real world. Besides, each Soul
        is responsible for Its own efforts or lack of.

        It's really no wonder that the "corner stone" of ECKANKAR, Rebazar
        Tarzs, is not found or mentioned before 1965... when Twitchell created
        ECKANKAR. Rebazar was created in order to give PT his "ECK" Initiations
        and to create a lineage of Masters for validity. However, SUDAR SINGH
        (a.k.a. Kirpal Singh) was suppose to have been the 970th LEM and
        was the one who PT claims to have initially instructed him and then
        passed him (PT) over to RT (after one year) for initiation into ECK.
        However, why wouldn't the current 970th LEM/Mahanta give Twit his
        initiation? Remember too, PT substituted RT's name for Kirpal Singh's
        in The Tiger's Fang and that Kirpal was PT's real Master (Ruhani Satsang)
        for 10 years!

        On another note, I wonder why the book by PT "Dialogues With the
        Master" is no longer offered by ECKANKAR? This book is supposed
        to be a series of spiritual discourses with Master Rebazar (Twitchell's
        alter ego). Twitchell states on page 7, "The DIALOGUES in this book
        are as close as possible to the original words he spoke during his
        nightly visits to give me advanced training in the secret science of
        ECKANKAR. He concluded his series of talks that year by taking me
        on the spiritual journey recorded in my book 'The Tiger's Fang.'

        Why doesn't KLEMP offer "DIALOGUES WITH THE MASTER" to ECKists?
        Klemp mentiones "THE TIGER'S FANG" in the 03/2007 H.I. Letter!
        Twitchell even has Rebazar mentioning Sudar's name in his "DIALOGUES"
        book! Yet, how much do ECKists know about Sudar Singh - the 970th
        LEM/Mahanta? Probably because it's all a Big Fat Lie! This is why this
        information (fake ECK history) is hidden and no longer available to
        evaluate. However, if The Tiger's Fang is an important book for HK to
        have mentioned to H.I.s on 03/2007 then why isn't Dialogues With
        the Master, also, not an important book? Actually, RT (in Dialogues)
        takes PT on journeys to other Planes to meet various Lords as he,
        supposedly, does in The Tiger's Fang.

        The interesting thing that I see in "Dialogues With the Master"
        (other than the contradictions, etc.) is that the Master (Rebazar)
        takes on more responsibility for the well being and spiritual growth
        of his Chelas. This is not the case with Klemp!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
          Hi Mish,
          As for Rich's yawn - 'This blockage is due principally to the
          fact that they wish to find words which will express the effect
          of their thought, yet not reveal anything which will expose the
          ego.' [Rebazar Tarzs, Dialogues With the Master, pg.77]

          Prometheus