Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eckankar--Why?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi, All!

      A former eckist has posted a new thread on A.R.E.
      asking why the name Rebezar Tarz is not found
      outside of Eckankar--and he is asking why is that?

      An eckist gave this response:

      "Where in Eckankar does it say that you should
      expect someone else to provide you with answers
      and physical proof of anything? Why is this issue
      important to you?"

      It is really interesting how unimportant proof is
      to eckists. They are really caught up in imagination
      and delusion. When they can't provide tangible
      evidence . . . well, they just side step it like this
      eckist does. When eckists can't answer a question
      straight on, they throw one back. Nice trick, but
      really it doesn't work--this distraction of the issue!
      LOL!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
        Here is yet another exchange between the former
        eckist and another eckist on the A.R.E. thread
        discussion regarding the fake Rebezar:

        The former eckist asks:
        " Do you have anything at all to show that Rebezar
        Exists ????? "

        An H.I. eckist, Rich, replies:
        "Yaaaawn..."

        So, once again, if an eckist cannot answer factually
        and truthfully, he/she will turn a blind eye because
        truth is not as important as being ignorant in regards
        to truth and reality. Truth is boring to an eckist--so it
        is implied with Rich's "yaaaawn." A mind is a terrible
        thing to waste! Pity!

        "mishmisha9" <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

        > Hi, All!
        >
        > A former eckist has posted a new thread on A.R.E.
        > asking why the name Rebezar Tarz is not found
        > outside of Eckankar--and he is asking why is that?
        >
        > An eckist gave this response:
        >
        > "Where in Eckankar does it say that you should
        > expect someone else to provide you with answers
        > and physical proof of anything? Why is this issue
        > important to you?"
        >
        > It is really interesting how unimportant proof is
        > to eckists. They are really caught up in imagination
        > and delusion. When they can't provide tangible
        > evidence . . . well, they just side step it like this
        > eckist does. When eckists can't answer a question
        > straight on, they throw one back. Nice trick, but
        > really it doesn't work--this distraction of the issue!
        > LOL!
        >
        > Mish

      • spaceportcomputers
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
          HAHAHA, that's sooooo funny.

          He Cannot answer truthfully...he does not accept the truth as
          truth...YET. And the "fact" is...it's all bullshit and lies. There
          are NO facts to back up any of it. Paul Twitchell was the modern day
          equivalent of a "snake oil" salesman.

          Rich is a psychopath just like all those other jerk off cultists...
          who's favorite game is to play one hand up the spiritual bat.

          I just realized something over the last few days. The psychological
          abuse put upon me by this crazy Eckankar woman and her little minions
          up in Oregon...was real. I need counseling and a good book or two on
          the damage these crazy MF's can do to another person.

          Real live mental abuse. I thought I was just freaked out because she
          lied to the police (DA) and I was facing years in prison due to her
          lies. But no...I'm really f'd up by what happened and it wasn't just
          one person, it was the whole group of about fifteen "Eckists".

          Thanks for listening.
          Cap'n Chris

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
            Hi Mish
            This narrow-minded and brain-washed ECKist is overlooking
            the fact that the PR purpose of the LEM is to give newly created
            "facts" and current updated spiritual information, as well as,
            more advanced spiritual techniques to raise the consciousness
            of not only ECKists, but all Souls. Too bad this is just fiction and
            hype and really doesn't happen in the real world. Besides, each Soul
            is responsible for Its own efforts or lack of.

            It's really no wonder that the "corner stone" of ECKANKAR, Rebazar
            Tarzs, is not found or mentioned before 1965... when Twitchell created
            ECKANKAR. Rebazar was created in order to give PT his "ECK" Initiations
            and to create a lineage of Masters for validity. However, SUDAR SINGH
            (a.k.a. Kirpal Singh) was suppose to have been the 970th LEM and
            was the one who PT claims to have initially instructed him and then
            passed him (PT) over to RT (after one year) for initiation into ECK.
            However, why wouldn't the current 970th LEM/Mahanta give Twit his
            initiation? Remember too, PT substituted RT's name for Kirpal Singh's
            in The Tiger's Fang and that Kirpal was PT's real Master (Ruhani Satsang)
            for 10 years!

            On another note, I wonder why the book by PT "Dialogues With the
            Master" is no longer offered by ECKANKAR? This book is supposed
            to be a series of spiritual discourses with Master Rebazar (Twitchell's
            alter ego). Twitchell states on page 7, "The DIALOGUES in this book
            are as close as possible to the original words he spoke during his
            nightly visits to give me advanced training in the secret science of
            ECKANKAR. He concluded his series of talks that year by taking me
            on the spiritual journey recorded in my book 'The Tiger's Fang.'

            Why doesn't KLEMP offer "DIALOGUES WITH THE MASTER" to ECKists?
            Klemp mentiones "THE TIGER'S FANG" in the 03/2007 H.I. Letter!
            Twitchell even has Rebazar mentioning Sudar's name in his "DIALOGUES"
            book! Yet, how much do ECKists know about Sudar Singh - the 970th
            LEM/Mahanta? Probably because it's all a Big Fat Lie! This is why this
            information (fake ECK history) is hidden and no longer available to
            evaluate. However, if The Tiger's Fang is an important book for HK to
            have mentioned to H.I.s on 03/2007 then why isn't Dialogues With
            the Master, also, not an important book? Actually, RT (in Dialogues)
            takes PT on journeys to other Planes to meet various Lords as he,
            supposedly, does in The Tiger's Fang.

            The interesting thing that I see in "Dialogues With the Master"
            (other than the contradictions, etc.) is that the Master (Rebazar)
            takes on more responsibility for the well being and spiritual growth
            of his Chelas. This is not the case with Klemp!

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
              Hi Mish,
              As for Rich's yawn - 'This blockage is due principally to the
              fact that they wish to find words which will express the effect
              of their thought, yet not reveal anything which will expose the
              ego.' [Rebazar Tarzs, Dialogues With the Master, pg.77]

              Prometheus