03/2007 MYSTIC WORLD - Ask the Master #1 (HU-Chants Too!)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      ECKANKAR is a private, anti-social, narcissistic and
      delusional religion. Just look at the way HU-Chants are
      conducted. Shouldn't world harmony and positive actions
      and reactions by people and nations be a spiritual commitment
      of more advanced religions? What are the spiritual and
      vibrational by-products of (non-directed) HU-Chants if this
      is a valid means of realizing higher consciousness, especially,
      in a group setting? Is the by-product of this higher consciousness
      and vibrational Sound only limited, and exclusive, to those within
      the room singing HU? It seems so!

      But, shouldn't group HU-Chants have exponential positive
      effects, via Spiritual Laws, even when these HU-Chants are
      Not Directed? Yet, Klemp says NO and that Local HU-Chants
      Should Not Be Coordinated or even Scheduled during the Sunday
      Morning HU-Chant at the ECK Springtime Seminar or the ECK
      Worldwide Seminar!

      However, RESAs are encouraged to sell the idea of having local
      areas schedule HU-Chants in order to "Open Up An Area" to the
      ECK. This is one of the first things that is looked at IF an area is
      Having Problems with bringing in New Members or is Not getting
      Inquiries.

      Now, for another topic--

      03/2007 The Mystic World - ASK THE MASTER #1

      Question:
      "I was wondering about guided contemplations that some
      chelas like to do. Some go into quite a lot of detail in describing
      the setting and the experience. Could you give some guidance
      on this?"

      [ME]: It's always good to let people fill-in the blanks with their
      own imaginations. For example, one can mention being in a garden
      with a fountain, smelling the air, feeling the warmth, a light breeze,
      and listening to the sounds, without describing the plants, flowers,
      fountain, smells, as well as, the color of light or the various sounds.
      See, as I mentioned these things you visualized and filled-in the
      blanks!

      [HK]: "What chelas do at home and what they do in a group setting
      are two different things. At home, alone, they can get into as much
      detail as they please."

      [ME]: It seems like there is confusion with one's own personal,
      or expected, experience and with conducting a guided contemplation.
      This comes down to a lack of training and oversight within the
      RESA's hierarchy, and by the Mahanta.

      [HK]: "BUT a guided contemplation for a group should generally
      stick to one of the 131 exercises in The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
      or one from my other books such as Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul
      Travel or the Mahanta Transcripts series."

      [ME]: Actually, Klemp is only pointing out what is already covered
      in the ECK Guidelines. Any well grounded chela (or H.I.) who has
      had proper and current leadership training and supervision by
      their Directors and RESA should know, by now, what to do! However,
      isn't it too bad that so many ECK Chelas don't have a clue, even,
      after 30-40 years! Where's their awareness of anything with all of
      those Initiations? Plus, why does ECKANKAR have to resort to using
      Older, thus, lower in consciousness material rather than living in
      the HERE and NOW and being spontaneously guided by the ECK
      or the Mahanta! And, even the most recent Mahanta Transcript is
      years old!

      [HK]: "There is a reason for this. Often the details of a cooked-
      at-home exercise are too limiting for some person in the group.
      In the end, he has no experience of any kind."

      [ME]: The problem with what Klemp has said here is that many
      ECKists, regardless of initiation and years of training, have 'NO
      EXPERIENCE OF ANY KIND' with Klemp's 'Spiritual Exercises' or
      by following those from others that HK has approved. These are
      as 'limiting.' However, Klemp will never admit this because he uses
      guilt and shame to place the blame upon the backs of ECKists.
      Catch-22 again!

      [HK]: "Each individual needs a chance to spread his inner wings
      as he will when he will. Some leaders, therefore, get off track
      without meaning to with such guided contemplations for groups."

      [ME]: It seems Klemp just wanted to wind this up without concluding
      much at all. Why do H.I. Leaders 'get off track' with something that is
      so basic and simple when the ECK or their Mahanta is guiding them?
      The "Higher" one thinks they are the more they aren't! They, also,
      tend to look down their noses at others who are actually more
      advanced. These ECK Leaders (and HK) over estimate where they
      are in consciousness because they believe that those ECK Initiations
      are valid measurements for Higher Consciousness! It's a delusional
      and vain point of reference! For Klemp it is both a lie and delusion!
      However, isn't it interesting, too, how quickly Klemp brings Chelas
      back to the structure and limitations of the ECKANKAR Dogma and
      Guidelines. When does HK ever take responsibility for the Lack of
      'INNER' Communication with his 'LEADERS?' This is the reason for
      why they 'GET OFF TRACK' in the first place isn't it? Unless, it's all
      just a typical lie of religion to begin with! So which is it for ECKists?
      Is the fault with them, is the fault with their Mahanta, or is it all just
      another lie of religion? The truth is that we are Soul and are our own
      true Masters without the need to follow. We can learn somethings
      from others, but attachment to another Soul or to dogma never leads
      to Spiritual Liberation or Self-Mastery!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
        I was thinking about the many HU-Chant tapes and CDs
        being promoted for sale. I became aware that some of the
        HUing on these recordings are coming from undisciplined
        H.I.s (foxes, etc.) and those whose intent and consciousness
        is impure. Many ECKists are directing the HU & ECK (White
        Magic) for healings, job placement, initiations, etc., while
        singing the HU. Yet, these lower and, therefore, negative
        desires are intertwined with the vibrations of the HU sounds
        that have been captured and preserved on these recordings
        and that these negative (directed) subliminal vibrations are,
        also, being distributed throughout the world!