Happy St. Patrick's Day! : )

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      In honor of the day and for fun, here's an Irish joke:

      An Irishman shows up in a pub and orders three pints
      of Guinness. He sips from the glasses until they are empty.
      The bartender says, "It's up to yourself, but wouldn't you
      rather I was bringing them one at a time? Then they'll be
      fresh and cold." "Nah," himself says. "You see, me two
      brothers are far away — one in Australia, the other in Canada
      — and we agreed we'd drink to each other's honor this way."
      Time goes on and this habit is accepted by all the pub regulars.
      One day, though, only two pints are ordered. A hush falls over
      the pub. With a heavy heart, the bartender brings the two
      pints and says, ". . . and let me offer my sincerest condolences."
      The Irishman starts laughing and says, "Oh, no! 'Tis nothing like
      that — I've given up drinking for Lent."

      Happy St. Patrick's Day, All!