Re: 03/2007 THE MYSTIC WORLD - Ask the Master #3

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hello All,
      Toward the end are more comments concerning HK's negative
      remarks about that Postal Clerk (archived #1205).

      prometheus wrote:

> [...]
      > why are these ECKists H.I.s to begin with? This just points out
      > the flaws (negativity) and the flaws indicate that Klemp (the
      > Mahanta/Inner Master) Does Not have an INNER communication
      > with his Chelas or else these people wouldn't be H.I.s in the first
      > place let alone remain H.I.s!
      >
      > Unless, of course, Klemp is actually a KAL agent and ECKANKAR
      > is part of Soul's test! Isn't this true for other religions?
      >

      > [HK]: "A hierarchy does have its shortcomings. Yet, all styles of
      > organization do. Anarchy is a situation where there's no law or
      > order at all, so you can well guess the outcome: rioting and blood
      > in the streets."
      >

      > [ME]: Klemp is truly insane isn't he! Without the RESA Hierarchy
      > there would be "RIOTING AND BLOOD IN THE STREETS!" Really!!!
      >
      > Klemp is encouraging dictatorships and monarchies it would seem!
      > Now does this sound like a Twitchell like exaggeration? Is this
      > supposed to create FEAR! This is such a ridiculous statement that
      > it's funny, except, it wasn't meant to be funny! This comment was
      > intended to create FEAR and, thereby, justify the hierarchy.
      >

      > [HK]: "Good leadership in a hierarchy is certainly the answer. BUT
      > good leadership does not always carry down to every level of an
      > organization all the time. Its that kind of world."
      >

      > [ME]: Well, the thing is that it's NOT supposed to be that kind
      > "of world" for ECKists! ECKists are supposed to have an advantage
      > over all other Souls via the protection and guidance of their Mahanta!
      > Therefore, the MAHANTA is responsible for the Outer and Inner Higher
      > Initiations and the Inner Communication with ALL ECK Chelas! If it's
      > NOT working it's NOT the fault of the Chelas, especially, if they
      > continue to get PINK SLIPS for Higher Initiations!
      >

      > [HK]: "So it all gets back to you."
      >

      > [ME]: See I told you so! The buck stops with the ECK Chela, and
      > NOT with the MAHANTA! This proves that Klemp can't be a true
      > master and that ECKANKAR is a SCAM! Klemp promises all kinds
      > of things and hands out Pink Slips for initiations and gives Chelas
      > RESA power positions to soothe their egos. BUT, where's the beef!
      > ECKists just need to remain gullible, passive, and delusional and
      > keep dreaming and imagining that their religion is the one and
      > only, the most valid, or the fastest or most direct method there is.
      > Or, maybe, it's just a hodge-podge of other KAL traps!
      >

      > [HK]: "It's easier to change ourselves than the world. Even that's
      > no picnic. BUT IF you can change your attitude and line it up with
      > the Mahanta's, you're on holy ground. Then you'll be happy and
      > serene under any and all conditions. You'll always come from a
      > place of love."
      >

      > [ME]: The attitude of the Mahanta is part of the problem for ECKists!
      > Klemp demonstrates a very unloving attitude towards those that
      > bug him. HK will make excuses that he's only "mocking-up" his
      > harsh comments, but that's just his attempt at having it both ways.

      09/2003 The H.I. Letter [Message #1205]

      > Okay, I know you've heard this next example before, but it makes
      > a good point and one that Klemp can't refute with the "mocked-up"
      > attitude excuse. It's the "fill-in" Third Temporary Postal Clerk story
      > in the 09/2003 The H.I. Letter.
      >
      > Joan goes to the U.S. Post Office in Chanhassen, MN. and there
      > are three (fill-ins) temporary postal clerks working on the front
      > counter that day. It could be that they normally work as carriers
      > or in the back room where mail sorting takes place.
      >
      > Joan is expecting a package and would like to know if there
      > are any? Before going back to look the clerk asks Joan for her
      > I.D. Really, why should he take the time to go back and look
      > through a bunch of packages and then find out that she doesn't
      > have her I.D. He can't hand someone a package without seeing
      > their I.D. and he doesn't know her that well because he's a "fill-in."
      > This clerk just followed the Guidelines, as well as, the Law of
      > Economy!

      ### After Joan gives the clerk a 'puzzled look' she shows him her
      I.D. and gets her package. She next asks if she can get a money
      order and is told that he can't do one. Another clerk hears the
      request and tells Joan that he can help her. Now, It could be that
      only one clerk did the money orders, or was trained to do them,
      or it could be that Joan's clerk became a jerk due to Joan's behaviour
      and attitude towards him! The thing is that these sort of things
      happen to all of us most of the time. Obstacles in the form of
      "showing an I.D." or dealing with "jerks" (if that was the case) are
      just part of life and the tests that we all must pass or fail daily.

      Joan and Harold live in a bubble. HK isolates himself while Joan
      runs the business at the ESC. Both people are use to being placed
      upon pedestals by ECKists. They demand respect without having
      earned it. This THIRD (fill-in) Temporary Postal Clerk incident shows
      just how out-of-touch with the world and unspiritual they both are!
      It's all just lip service on their part!

      What would have happened if Joan would have been cooperative,
      have smiled, and been friendly to this clerk? It was a test and
      both HK and JK failed! This was something that is so basic that
      it's incredible and it was put into print! This article is SPIRIT's
      (the real ECK) way of showing ECKists that the Klemp's are of the
      KAL and are false masters. Why else would this have been printed?

      Both Klemps are clueless to the implications of this article - how
      many other ECKists are as well? If your're reading this and are an
      ECKist just pull up message #1205 or reread the 09/2003 H.I. Letter
      again.

      Is it a coincidence that JK & HK mention that there were THREE
      clerks? Isn't this fact alone important? Is the Principle of Threes
      important for ECKists? Why is this being overlooked by JK & HK?
      Why was the LAW of ECONOMY overlooked?

      What about I.D. Guidelines? Don't ECKists have to show their I.D.s
      from time-to-time too?! Sure they do! At the ECK Springtime Seminar
      there will be I.D. checks for registration and pre-registration and
      Nametag checks for entry into rooms, etc.. Metal detectors and
      a bag search at the Saturday night talk. The ECK Staff will be using
      walkie-talkies and working with buidling security. There will even
      be searches and bag checks for entry into the Temple and ESC.
      Why? I can see why with the U.S. Post Office since 9/11 but why
      with ECKANKAR?

      Really, this 09/2003 H.I. Letter article by the Klemps is one of
      the most important messages [via SPIRIT] for ECKists.

      These H.I. Letter comments are even more important than HK's
      *Sound Proof Darkroom meetings (where HK worked, at the ESC)
      with Darwin, the Black Magician, in 1980-81. No Light or Sound
      (ECK) there either! *[See CH. 7, Soul Travelers of the Far Country]