Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Hello everyone, my name is ####### and I'm an execkaholic...

  • Chris Olds
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9 9:44 AM
      Hi,

      First let me start by saying Joe or Chris will do...I'll know you're talking to me :oP
      I don't see your name on this message dude...unless your mother named you prometheus?

      >Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
      >that he is the highest consciousness

      yeah right.  Sorry a cogent comment on this bullshit it pretty hard to come by.

      Your words illustrate just how silly these Eckanwackos really are.  Only someone on the level of Hitler would have such a distorted ego.
      he's a nut...and everyone following this modern snake oil salesman is being duped.

      period.

      Chris

      On 3/9/07, prometheus_973 < prometheus_973@...> wrote:

      Hi Again Joe or Chris,
      It seems that true sanity comes from discovering or
      creating and then following one's own drumbeat. However,
      most people tend to follow another's drumbeat and remain
      deaf to their own. This is the way it is with ECKANKAR and
      all other religions. The problem with Twitchell's own
      drumbeat as the 'Cliffhanger' is that Twit was unethical and
      dishonest to begin with. Paul was a liar, a narcissist, and an
      poorly skilled writer and this led to his plagiarisms of the
      articles he wrote. Then, through Gail's influence, PT twisted
      and formed what was once a personal drumbeat into a new
      Westernized religious sect via more plagiarisms and distortions
      of inner events, facts and of truth in general. Paul took what
      others had researched and discovered (on the Inner as well)
      and made it his own. That is another point that most ECKists
      tend to overlook. Twitchell also plagiarized the INNER
      EXPERIENCES of others, and then embellished them! PT now
      made science and religious fiction and facts into a hodge-
      podge reality much like L. Ron Hubbard had earlier.

      To prevent criticisms he rewrote history to create a lineage
      of both real and fake experts/masters and made himself
      the indisputable master of all! Yet, ECKists don't see the
      correlation with ECKANKAR and other religions like Scientology,
      Radhasoami, or Ruhani Satsang.

      On another more current note:

      Klemp, is listed in the "International Who's Who of Intellectuals"
      (Nineth Edition).

      Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
      that he is the highest consciousness Not Only on Earth but on
      All of the Lower and Higher Planes and higher than the "God"
      of all religions (except for Sugmad).

      Klemp has, also, claimed that all thoughts and words are No
      Higher than the Mental Plane.

      WHY THEN CAN'T KLEMP WRITE OR EXPRESS HIMSELF AS WELL
      AS RUMI?

      Really, can ECKists explain WHY this is? Can Klemp give a
      decent and logical explaination of this? No! Not unless he uses
      Catch-22 again!

      --
      Chris  Olds ~
      Antelope Valley Network Services ~ Green Earth Hosting ~ 661-264-4087

      http://www.avnetservices.com ~ http://www.greenearthosting.com