Re: Hello everyone, my name is ####### and I'm an execkaholic...

  • tomleafeater
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
      I recognize you from A.R.E., and I've read your posts there. I have
      to admit I'm really curious to hear your story, which you touched
      on at a.r.e. a little. If you ever care to telll it, I'd be interested.

      You're from a part of the world I'm thinking on moving to in a
      while. Ahh, the west coast, I do miss it. I don't know what you
      think about the west coast, but as an ex-west coaster, I want to
      get back to it. As I see it, you've got that going for you.

      Well, anyway, welcome to a saner point of view. A little saner,
      anyway. Well, maybe not so sane, I don't know. Heh, heh.

      Kent

      "spaceportcomputers" <greenearthosting@...> wrote:

      > I suppose most people don't talk when they go to their first
      meeting.
      > I'm sure although it feels like it, my story is probably pretty
      much
      > the same as everyone else's. I'll spare one and all the sordid
      details.

      > I did get betrayed and dragged out of my home at 3:30 am in
      January

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
        Hi Again Joe or Chris,
        It seems that true sanity comes from discovering or
        creating and then following one's own drumbeat. However,
        most people tend to follow another's drumbeat and remain
        deaf to their own. This is the way it is with ECKANKAR and
        all other religions. The problem with Twitchell's own
        drumbeat as the 'Cliffhanger' is that Twit was unethical and
        dishonest to begin with. Paul was a liar, a narcissist, and an
        poorly skilled writer and this led to his plagiarisms of the
        articles he wrote. Then, through Gail's influence, PT twisted
        and formed what was once a personal drumbeat into a new
        Westernized religious sect via more plagiarisms and distortions
        of inner events, facts and of truth in general. Paul took what
        others had researched and discovered (on the Inner as well)
        and made it his own. That is another point that most ECKists
        tend to overlook. Twitchell also plagiarized the INNER
        EXPERIENCES of others, and then embellished them! PT now
        made science and religious fiction and facts into a hodge-
        podge reality much like L. Ron Hubbard had earlier.

        To prevent criticisms he rewrote history to create a lineage
        of both real and fake experts/masters and made himself
        the indisputable master of all! Yet, ECKists don't see the
        correlation with ECKANKAR and other religions like Scientology,
        Radhasoami, or Ruhani Satsang.

        On another more current note:

        Klemp, is listed in the "International Who's Who of Intellectuals"
        (Nineth Edition).

        Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
        that he is the highest consciousness Not Only on Earth but on
        All of the Lower and Higher Planes and higher than the "God"
        of all religions (except for Sugmad).

        Klemp has, also, claimed that all thoughts and words are No
        Higher than the Mental Plane.

        WHY THEN CAN'T KLEMP WRITE OR EXPRESS HIMSELF AS WELL
        AS RUMI?

        Really, can ECKists explain WHY this is? Can Klemp give a
        decent and logical explaination of this? No! Not unless he uses
        Catch-22 again!

> [...]
        > motto: 'My way or the highway.'" [12/2006 The H.I. Letter]
        >
        > HK can't see himself in the mirror! Isn't it also his motto:
        > "My way or the highway!" Sure it is!
        >
        > Klemp, also, doesn't understand that his chelas will
        > emulate him and hang on to his stupid Astral comments
        > as though it's profound knowledge when he's said that 'words'
        > and 'thoughts' can be 'no higher' than the 'Mental Plane.'
        > ECK Chelas will emulate Klemp's own schizophrenic
        > behaviour and health problems like the EMR thing. And, ECKists
        > actually believe Klemp is God-Realized!
        >
        > Why do ECKists believe HK is God-Realized? Because HK and
        > his fellow liar Twitchell have said so! Let's face it, HK was the
        > apprentice of a Black Magician and in the right place at the
        > right time! Some idiot had to take DG's place and Gross
        > thought Klemp was the biggest and least harmful (to him)
        > idiot to choose from. Also, ECKists believe HK is God-Realized
        > because HK said he was and PT's dogma (of the LEM/Mahanta
        > position) states it as well. Of course we all know that Twitchell
        > was far from being truthful and that HK even stated on
        > ECKANKAR.org that PT 'exaggerated' and 'twisted facts.'
        >
        > ECKists don't want to connect the dots because they would be
        > lost without some form of religion (an organized and social
        > belief system).
        >
        > However, this only indicates that these individuals (Chelas)
        > are both attracted and attached to the mass consciousness
        > and to fear and self-doubt. ECKists will never be prepared for
        > Spiritual Freedom or Self-Mastery and Independency because
        > of the fear they have associated with this leap in consciousness
        > and turning their box inside out!
        >
        > In 25 years Klemp has made ECKists more dependent on
        > the fake ECK Masters and the fake Mahanta (Inner/Dream
        > Master) than ever before. And this is what Klemp is counting
        > upon and promoting. ECKists are taught to imagine their
        > reality as they want it and this will keep them happy, passive,
        > and co-dependent. And for those Chelas who are having trouble
        > imagining their reality then they just put their faith in what
        > others imagine for them via the simple one dimensional,
        > embellished, and deluded stories of others.
        >
        > Klemp can't see himself in the mirror because he doesn't want
        > to. He needs the delusion of ECKANKAR as much as his chelas do!
        >
        > Prometheus
        >

        > Joe wrote:
        >
        > I suppose most people don't talk when they go to their first meeting.
        > I'm sure although it feels like it, my story is probably pretty much
        > the same as everyone else's. I'll spare one and all the sordid details.
        >
        > I did get betrayed and dragged out of my home at 3:30 am in January
        > 06, (damn...what did weird Harold say in the December HI newsletter).
        > I have never met a bigger hypocrite or hypocrites than this lovely
        > little group.
        >
        > I better stop now.
        >
        > glad to have found this group, I hope it is for real.

      • Chris Olds
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
          Hi,

          First let me start by saying Joe or Chris will do...I'll know you're talking to me :oP
          I don't see your name on this message dude...unless your mother named you prometheus?

          >Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
          >that he is the highest consciousness

          yeah right.  Sorry a cogent comment on this bullshit it pretty hard to come by.

          Your words illustrate just how silly these Eckanwackos really are.  Only someone on the level of Hitler would have such a distorted ego.
          he's a nut...and everyone following this modern snake oil salesman is being duped.

          period.

          Chris

          --
          Chris  Olds ~
          Antelope Valley Network Services ~ Green Earth Hosting ~ 661-264-4087

          http://www.avnetservices.com ~ http://www.greenearthosting.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
            Hello, Chris!

            Welcome to the group! I've read some of your posts on a.r.e. as
            well. I was wondering how you found our group. There are a lot
            of informative posts in the archives you might be interested in
            reading. Looking forward to reading more of your perspectives
            and experiences on eckankar.

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
              hi,

              thanks!  I'll be happy to share, though I don't wanna be the only one talking around here.
              I find it interesting that so many on this group read a.r.e

              my primary goal on that subject is to provide plenty of negative content for people...unsuspecting dumbs### like me, and warn them.  It's the least I can do to return the favor for these whack jobs. :o)

              anyway, thanks for the message, I suppose folks probably would like to know what my big beef is anyway eh?

              See ya,
              Chris