Hello everyone, my name is ####### and I'm an execkaholic...

  • spaceportcomputers
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
      I suppose most people don't talk when they go to their first meeting.
      I'm sure although it feels like it, my story is probably pretty much
      the same as everyone else's. I'll spare one and all the sordid details.

      I did get betrayed and dragged out of my home at 3:30 am in January
      06, (damn...what did weird Harold say in the December HI newsletter).
      I have never met a bigger hypocrite or hypocrites than this lovely
      little group.

      I better stop now.

      glad to have found this group, I hope it is for real.

      Joe Limerick
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
        Hi Joe,
        Welcome! Yes, those "H.I. power loving, goose-stepping,
        boot-licking, schizophrenic foxes" like Rich, Cheryl, Steve,
        etc., etc. are a real trip (wire) for their fellow H.I.s and
        those under them.

        The Klempster is the biggest hypocrite of all! He is blind to
        the facts that he too was a boot-licker and has always been
        concerned with image and power. HK's taught his Chelas how
        to goose-step and march to the same drummer and to remain
        silent and to surrender their free will and critical thinking.

        Yes, Klemp is the true hypocrite when he states, "These foxes--
        power eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination
        to dominate others. IF they could only see themselves. Their
        motto: 'My way or the highway.'" [12/2006 The H.I. Letter]

        HK can't see himself in the mirror! Isn't it also his motto:
        "My way or the highway!" Sure it is!

        Klemp, also, doesn't understand that his chelas will
        emulate him and hang on to his stupid Astral comments
        as though it's profound knowledge when he's said that 'words'
        and 'thoughts' can be 'no higher' than the 'Mental Plane.'
        ECK Chelas will emulate Klemp's own schizophrenic
        behaviour and health problems like the EMR thing. And, ECKists
        actually believe Klemp is God-Realized!

        Why do ECKists believe HK is God-Realized? Because HK and
        his fellow liar Twitchell have said so! Let's face it, HK was the
        apprentice of a Black Magician and in the right place at the
        right time! Some idiot had to take DG's place and Gross
        thought Klemp was the biggest and least harmful (to him)
        idiot to choose from. Also, ECKists believe HK is God-Realized
        because HK said he was and PT's dogma (of the LEM/Mahanta
        position) states it as well. Of course we all know that Twitchell
        was far from being truthful and that HK even stated on
        ECKANKAR.org that PT 'exaggerated' and 'twisted facts.'

        ECKists don't want to connect the dots because they would be
        lost without some form of religion (an organized and social
        belief system).

        However, this only indicates that these individuals (Chelas)
        are both attracted and attached to the mass consciousness
        and to fear and self-doubt. ECKists will never be prepared for
        Spiritual Freedom or Self-Mastery and Independency because
        of the fear they have associated with this leap in consciousness
        and turning their box inside out!

        In 25 years Klemp has made ECKists more dependent on
        the fake ECK Masters and the fake Mahanta (Inner/Dream
        Master) than ever before. And this is what Klemp is counting
        upon and promoting. ECKists are taught to imagine their
        reality as they want it and this will keep them happy, passive,
        and co-dependent. And for those Chelas who are having trouble
        imagining their reality then they just put their faith in what
        others imagine for them via the simple one dimensional,
        embellished, and deluded stories of others.

        Klemp can't see himself in the mirror because he doesn't want
        to. He needs the delusion of ECKANKAR as much as his chelas do!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
          Hahahahaha...tha's so great to hear. This is EXACTLY what this crazy
          eckanwhackjob did. When I would not bend...

          kicked my ass into the gutter...and lied to the police so they would
          help her punish me.

          HK can't see himself in the mirror! Isn't it also his motto:
          "My way or the highway!" Sure it is!

          Your words are so right on, I mean, the irony of it is...I've always
          been a free spirit, doing my true will and loving life. Small minded
          scared shitless religious person could not get past her own jealousy
          of me...jamming my ass off and loving life and not following the rules
          on that stupid "pink slip" that came in the mail.

          nice post, thanks again,
          Joe
        • ewickings
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007

            *Limericks are meant to be funny. They often contain hyperbole, onomatopoeia, idioms, puns, and other figurative devices. The last line of a good limerick contains the PUNCH LINE or "heart of the joke."*

            So Joe Limerick are you for real?  Inquiring minds would like to know....

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
              Hmmm,

              And what could I say that would convince you one way or the other?

              The fact that you would respond to my post this way makes me think perhaps you're not interested in anything more than appearing clever.

              which =  real ...inverted

              --
              Chris  Olds ~
              Antelope Valley Network Services ~ Green Earth Hosting ~ 661-264-4087

              http://www.avnetservices.com ~ http://www.greenearthosting.com
            • ewickings
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
                Hi Chris or should I call you Joe?  :-)

                Actually I thought you were trying to be clever with the Joe Limerick signature.  Kinda lends one to question...    But actually I believe I have seen your messages on a.r.e.?  So you're okay with me!  ;-)  To answer a somewhat unasked question, yes I am a smart ass at times!  All in fun really.

                Welcome to the group (really)
                Elizabeth

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
                    I recognize you from A.R.E., and I've read your posts there. I have
                    to admit I'm really curious to hear your story, which you touched
                    on at a.r.e. a little. If you ever care to telll it, I'd be interested.

                    You're from a part of the world I'm thinking on moving to in a
                    while. Ahh, the west coast, I do miss it. I don't know what you
                    think about the west coast, but as an ex-west coaster, I want to
                    get back to it. As I see it, you've got that going for you.

                    Well, anyway, welcome to a saner point of view. A little saner,
                    anyway. Well, maybe not so sane, I don't know. Heh, heh.

                    Kent

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
                      Hi Again Joe or Chris,
                      It seems that true sanity comes from discovering or
                      creating and then following one's own drumbeat. However,
                      most people tend to follow another's drumbeat and remain
                      deaf to their own. This is the way it is with ECKANKAR and
                      all other religions. The problem with Twitchell's own
                      drumbeat as the 'Cliffhanger' is that Twit was unethical and
                      dishonest to begin with. Paul was a liar, a narcissist, and an
                      poorly skilled writer and this led to his plagiarisms of the
                      articles he wrote. Then, through Gail's influence, PT twisted
                      and formed what was once a personal drumbeat into a new
                      Westernized religious sect via more plagiarisms and distortions
                      of inner events, facts and of truth in general. Paul took what
                      others had researched and discovered (on the Inner as well)
                      and made it his own. That is another point that most ECKists
                      tend to overlook. Twitchell also plagiarized the INNER
                      EXPERIENCES of others, and then embellished them! PT now
                      made science and religious fiction and facts into a hodge-
                      podge reality much like L. Ron Hubbard had earlier.

                      To prevent criticisms he rewrote history to create a lineage
                      of both real and fake experts/masters and made himself
                      the indisputable master of all! Yet, ECKists don't see the
                      correlation with ECKANKAR and other religions like Scientology,
                      Radhasoami, or Ruhani Satsang.

                      On another more current note:

                      Klemp, is listed in the "International Who's Who of Intellectuals"
                      (Nineth Edition).

                      Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
                      that he is the highest consciousness Not Only on Earth but on
                      All of the Lower and Higher Planes and higher than the "God"
                      of all religions (except for Sugmad).

                      Klemp has, also, claimed that all thoughts and words are No
                      Higher than the Mental Plane.

                      WHY THEN CAN'T KLEMP WRITE OR EXPRESS HIMSELF AS WELL
                      AS RUMI?

                      Really, can ECKists explain WHY this is? Can Klemp give a
                      decent and logical explaination of this? No! Not unless he uses
                      Catch-22 again!

> [...]
                      > others imagine for them via the simple one dimensional,
                      > embellished, and deluded stories of others.
                      >
                      > Klemp can't see himself in the mirror because he doesn't want
                      > to. He needs the delusion of ECKANKAR as much as his chelas do!
                      >
                      > Prometheus
                      >

                      > Joe wrote:
                      >
                      > I suppose most people don't talk when they go to their first meeting.
                      > I'm sure although it feels like it, my story is probably pretty much
                      > the same as everyone else's. I'll spare one and all the sordid details.
                      >
                      > I did get betrayed and dragged out of my home at 3:30 am in January
                      > 06, (damn...what did weird Harold say in the December HI newsletter).
                      > I have never met a bigger hypocrite or hypocrites than this lovely
                      > little group.
                      >
                      > I better stop now.
                      >
                      > glad to have found this group, I hope it is for real.

                    • Chris Olds
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
                        Hi,

                        First let me start by saying Joe or Chris will do...I'll know you're talking to me :oP
                        I don't see your name on this message dude...unless your mother named you prometheus?

                        >Klemp claims, via his Mahanta status that PT created in 1969,
                        >that he is the highest consciousness

                        yeah right.  Sorry a cogent comment on this bullshit it pretty hard to come by.

                        Your words illustrate just how silly these Eckanwackos really are.  Only someone on the level of Hitler would have such a distorted ego.
                        he's a nut...and everyone following this modern snake oil salesman is being duped.

                        period.

                        Chris

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
                          Hello, Chris!

                          Welcome to the group! I've read some of your posts on a.r.e. as
                          well. I was wondering how you found our group. There are a lot
                          of informative posts in the archives you might be interested in
                          reading. Looking forward to reading more of your perspectives
                          and experiences on eckankar.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 9, 2007
                            hi,

                            thanks!  I'll be happy to share, though I don't wanna be the only one talking around here.
                            I find it interesting that so many on this group read a.r.e

                            my primary goal on that subject is to provide plenty of negative content for people...unsuspecting dumbs### like me, and warn them.  It's the least I can do to return the favor for these whack jobs. :o)

                            anyway, thanks for the message, I suppose folks probably would like to know what my big beef is anyway eh?

                            See ya,
                            Chris