Re: Article on "How to find God" by eckist Stan Schultz

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi Ingrid,
      I thought old Stan's approach was rather simplistic.
      One just needs to chant HU to find God... but is this
      the God without or the God within? His comments
      reminded me of Nancy Reagan's when she suggested
      that people just say No! to drugs.

      It suggests (to me) that one's imagination along with
      a magical word (possessing a certain vibration) will
      solve all problems. Just imagine that you are Whatever,
      and it will be so! The mind is very powerful, but it also
      has the power to delude and deceive the perceiver.
      At least he didn't mention the fake ECK Masters or his
      fake Mahanta.

      I was surprised that this vahana/cleric did not suggest
      using the HU in his article on "How to Catch a Cab in
      Chicago!" <smile>

      On another note in his article "Getting What You Want
      by Focus and Intention" I was very surprised that Stan
      gave the website for the Abrahams-Hicks New Age
      feel-good scam. Jerry and Esther Hicks are doing quite
      well with their ONE DAY feel-good workshops at $195
      per person. And they have cruises that can cost thousands!
      Jerry and Esther get to cruise in luxury to their favorite
      places, do their seminar, write it all off as a business
      expense, make lots of money AND help people to feel
      good about themselves and to see themselves as more
      spiritual, less fearful and happy. There are DVD's, books,
      and all sorts of things to buy as well! This kind of reminds
      me of ECKANKAR in the old days when Klemp traveled
      about (except for the cruises!).

      Prometheus