Article on "How to find God" by eckist Stan Schultz

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hello all,

      Eckist Stan Schultz has written an article about "How to find God". If
      you feel like it, you can post a comment :-)

      http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/159664/how_to_find_god.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hi Ingrid,
        I thought old Stan's approach was rather simplistic.
        One just needs to chant HU to find God... but is this
        the God without or the God within? His comments
        reminded me of Nancy Reagan's when she suggested
        that people just say No! to drugs.

        It suggests (to me) that one's imagination along with
        a magical word (possessing a certain vibration) will
        solve all problems. Just imagine that you are Whatever,
        and it will be so! The mind is very powerful, but it also
        has the power to delude and deceive the perceiver.
        At least he didn't mention the fake ECK Masters or his
        fake Mahanta.

        I was surprised that this vahana/cleric did not suggest
        using the HU in his article on "How to Catch a Cab in
        Chicago!" <smile>

        On another note in his article "Getting What You Want
        by Focus and Intention" I was very surprised that Stan
        gave the website for the Abrahams-Hicks New Age
        feel-good scam. Jerry and Esther Hicks are doing quite
        well with their ONE DAY feel-good workshops at $195
        per person. And they have cruises that can cost thousands!
        Jerry and Esther get to cruise in luxury to their favorite
        places, do their seminar, write it all off as a business
        expense, make lots of money AND help people to feel
        good about themselves and to see themselves as more
        spiritual, less fearful and happy. There are DVD's, books,
        and all sorts of things to buy as well! This kind of reminds
        me of ECKANKAR in the old days when Klemp traveled
        about (except for the cruises!).

        Prometheus