Re: Initiation Levels / Worth reading!

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      THis would explain why my brother has endured four failed marriages,
      cancer, panic attacks and depression/anger reactions, as well as an
      inability to tolerate being alone. Even with all of this "burning off
      of "karma", etc., he still holds on to the delusion that somehow
      eckankar and the living eck master, mahanta, (Klemp) are somehow going
      to save him in the end, of course, should he survive the "even unto
      death" part. It's really very sad that this destructive cult keeps
      such a terrible hold on many, out of fear of leaving this "religion".
      If only he could just wake up to the SCAM that eckankult really is.

      noneckster

      "....6. Shraddha (SHRAHD-dah), initiate of the Sixth Circle of ECK, the
      surrender

      - Complete sacrifice and uttermost suffering which is preceded by the
      way of pain and unhappiness

      - The initiate must lose everything in life that means anything to
      him and sacrifice himself even unto death

      - The initiate can work consciously with the ECK Masters and beings
      of various planes with intelligence and consciousness of what is
      taking place

      - Service without complaint..."