Why Is Klemp Afraid To RePrint the ECK-Ynari, ECK-Vidya, etc.?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hello All,
      Toward the end of the Jan. 1, 1968 Wisdom Notes
      is the statement: "It is the spirit that we are concerned
      with, and not the earned right to know."

      That got me to thinking about the book "Your Right
      to Know" by Darwin Gross (972nd Mahanta, LEM).

      Why isn't this historical book offered to ECKists? Afterall,
      Gross was not the 'Black Magician' when this was written
      was he? If he was the 'Black Magician' then Klemp's and
      others Initiations are from a 'Black Magician!' If Gross
      was Not a 'Black Magician' then he was a Mahanta and
      should be quoted just like all other ECK Masters are
      quoted. His book, "Your Right to Know" should be made
      available or at least mentioned.

      Also, why aren't the ECK-Vidya and ECK-Ynari (The Secret
      Knowledge of Dreams) both by Twitchell made available
      to ECKists? What is Klemp afraid of and hiding? These are
      historical works that should be shared. Or, does Klemp
      use these writings of Twitchell as resources for his own
      material as he does with PT's discourses and Shariyats.
      Yes, this is why Twitchell's works have been taken off the
      shelf and made unavailable to ECKists. Klemp doesn't
      want ECKists to see that he has never had an original
      thought that Twitchell hasn't already written. Surely there
      must be something left for the Master of Masters (HK) to
      share and express on a higher level than PT could (even)
      in these Lower Worlds of SPIRIT. Nope, HK just recycles
      what PT 'compiled' and hides this fact. The fact is that
      they (PT & HK) are both thieves and liars (and worse)!
      And, so are some of their chelas!

      What's funny is they "know" who they are (these 'foxes')
      and so do other ECKists! They can lie and distort Truth
      but they can't hide! <smile>