HK: On the Road in a Broken Car, another thought

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      I missed commenting on this statement in my first post on HK's
      challenging roadtrip. Why is it, if HK was truly receiving guidance
      from the Inner Master, that he missed his turnoff and had to drive
      an additional 30 miles? Doesn't sound like the Inner Master was
      doing such a great job, to cause Klemp to drive further and become
      more exhausted.

      "I paid strict attention to the Inner Master's warnings: `Slow down—
      fall back---downshift—watch the hill!' Several miles from home I missed
      a turnoff. This added thirty more miles to an already exhausting trip."

      I do agree with Liz that Klemp does seem to be suffering from a
      mental disorder, so common for those who elevate themselves above
      others. Actually, the problem seems to have revealed itself in childhood.
      That's why Klemp was a loner, seemed to have social problems and
      just plain didn't fit in. If he hadn't attended the small rural school and
      then later the private religious school, it might have been more noticeable
      to his family and they might have sought help for him . . . or did they?
      There seems to be huge gaps in what Klemp has shared about his life,
      and certainly a lot of secrecy in that he does not tell exactly when he
      was born and where. What is he protecting by being so evasive? Could
      it be the Truth??