Keep an open mind

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Rebellion is healthy for the mind, body and soul. When you really think about it, there's no good reason why business as usual is always the default mode. You're ready to discover and explore new ground. The truth is, if you keep churning out what's worked, you'll never learn anything new. So give yourself room to try, experiment and, yes, fail.....

      This is too funny!  The above was in my email in box this morning.

      I am not a member of this anti eck group or any of the others, to change the minds of eckists about eckankar.  At first I believe my objective was to share what I found about myself and the relationship that I had with, and how it changed with eckankar as my path.  I didn't go out looking for change.

      I went through various stages of un learning, and I suppose I will continue to do that.  I have been through all of the ups and downs with the emotions of change.

      Obviously each one of us that were eckists, have our own focus for getting the information out about this path.  Each serving their own purpose,  for whom ever needs to read it.

      I doubt very much that a "full blown, blinders on, firm in their committment"  eckists is going to find these groups and leave because of what is being written.

      For some, that change will have already taken place in their hearts way before finding these groups.  Some will struggle with the info (that in their hearts they already knew), some will try to prove the validity of the path, some more extremely than others!  Some will read from these groups and say, "shit I knew it all along", and just needed verification.   Others only needed to pick up the material, read it for a short time and know it is not for them.

      I'm no longer interested in arguing, or even agreeing....   I  "REALIZED"  we already are spiritual beings!  So what is the difference between "SELF REALIZATION" and "GOD REALIZATION"?    ;-)